Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

12 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

From what I've worked out it seems 95% if all transfer deals,  including managers etc are done by tapping up and on the sly. Anyone can get anyones phone or email in football its not hard. Everyone in the industry knows the score. 

Is it 1-0 to Newcastle?

9 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I was thanks mate, it was kind of a rhetorical question really as I knew the answer, I was just trying to make a point that most serious traders/ bigger syndicates will be getting bets on around the bookies with runners hence why the odds went down so quickly I’m guessing, that coupled with someone getting wind of the Newcastle approach was a double wammy probably. 

He might not still go but they were very quick to protect themselves which I would assume means it is t just a few punters with wild bets. 

No approach that we know of and for me the small amounts of money in that trading graph I posted I'd say that very little is truly known. 

Still smells like sky crap to me that has snowballed with a few chancers jumping on board as the days progressed. Not saying I'm right. It's just what I think  

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ANDY said:

SB could have nipped this in the bud last night when asked about it. 

he said it was news to him. If that’s true then who’s telling porkies regarding his agent being in dialogue with Ashley since Benitez left. 

Talk in north east is that he got a flight straight to Newcastle. So all this talk of not knowing much about it and “let’s get ready for Germany” could have been a load of insincere guff.

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Talk in north east is that he got a flight straight to Newcastle. So all this talk of not knowing much about it and “let’s get ready for Germany” could have been a load of insincere guff.

Yeah but he’s not is he. It’s exactly what you’ve said... “talk”. He ain’t going. 

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Is that everyone in the north east or just those ITK?

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Good mate of mine reckons it’s all been stirred up by bookies, no approach as of yet 

That's  ignoring Nixon who broke Bruce to us story.

We are up a creek of excrement and may lose our lifeboat.

Leaving us with a pair of paddles in charge.

• Haha 3

Just been on SSN official approach expected within 24 hours, hoping to have him travel to China for pre season tour on Saturday.

Interviewing Newcastle fans, there was a parked van with DC on the side behind one of them, make of that what you will. 

4 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

That's  ignoring Nixon who broke Bruce to us story.

We are up a creek of excrement and may lose our lifeboat.

Leaving us with a pair of paddles in charge.

You are very sad person I wouldn't class you as a fan what a waste 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Interviewing Newcastle fans, there was a parked van with D Taxis on the side behind one of them, make of that what you will. 

Their first job and it's to take the manager off to Newcastle ffs.