Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Guest mkowl
1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

But But But, it's Kieran Maguire! or whatever his name is, he's a lecturer at Liverpool Uni! :ph34r:

Yep he should read the bit in the Derby accounts where Amounts owed by Group Undertakings went up by over 60m in the year 

can I be the first to say that VG Tips needs to be renamed "full of s h i t".

Not a chance in hell he knows the compensation requested, another waster with a low twitter following looking to boost his numbers. I'd advise everyone to block the charlatan.

Edited by agentwalker

1 minute ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

That guy on twitter hasn’t 800

followers, for you lot who don’t use twitter and believe anything 800 is not credible AT ALL, thousands needed for it to be credible

In his defence lads, he called Bruce being manager before anyone else, even Nixon. He has a link to Bruce.

1 minute ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

That guy on twitter has 800

followers, for you lot who don’t use twitter and believe anything 800 is not credible AT ALL, thousands needed for it to be credible

Piers Morgan has 6.7M followers, so it doesn't necessarily follow. But yeah, there's no reason at all to give this guy any credence.

7 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

I'm sure he is, always comes across that way.

I think the Man U job was the wrong job for him, he should never have been offered it. Newcastle would be a good fit.

I agree. Think anyone walking in to the Man U job when he did would have struggled. Ferguson certainly got out at the right time. 

Ive loved the hairy porker pigs thread. Both reading and posting in it for the last year. Its a popular thread init.

I think its on p252.

So i reckon the difinitive answer on bruce will come in here on  p252. 

Not long now!

How longs this thread been going? Avout 3 days init?

And like a sad get ive read them all!

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Bottom feeder feeding off making money from hopeless gamblers who can’t help themselves. 100% hoping to boost his viewers and business 

Gotta be. I’ve gone back reading his tweets. All contracting himself, said this morning “the agreed compensation is just £2m” but now he’s saying it’s £6m, not having it. 

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Playing hardball and good business deals often go hand in hand..

That's akin to saying your business strategy is "buy low sell high", it's just words mate. In actual context, show me where the hardball trend at this club has paid off. We haven't been able to shift players, on the commercial side many executive boxes have supposedly gone unsold, and I'm sure there are other examples.

Hate to say it, but it doesn't appear the club has a clue when it comes to negotiations. We've been taken for absolute mugs when it came to buying players, and expect everyone else to be equally inept when it's our turn to sell.

6 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Gotta be, sure I read this morning that he said it was £2m? Now it’s £6m? Eh 

Hes just jumping on the band wagon about DC playing hardball. Bearing in mind the amounts Lampard and Sarris management teams moved for recently, I think some sources are being optimistic to say the least. 

Edited by Bluesteel