Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Dunno about anyone else, but once you decide u want to move house, it cant come quickly enough and the house ur in bugs the főők outa ya.

Same wiv a car init, once uv seen ur new one ur current one is poo. 

Point being thats where SB will be at now. 

May well be at lincoln tomoz but beyond that i just cant see it.

Loving DC for putting a sharp squeeze on mind.

Page 250 tho!

Edited by GY-owl.4

i never thought i would be able to say that DC is doing the right thing  but he is

feck em

As for SB I'm sorry but the only way i'd support SB now is if he comes out and says I never invited talks, flattered to be mentioned to manage my boyhood team however I have a contract here this club has been good to me the I intend to get this team promoted    

but IF he asked to speak to them he's done here for me  I'd be looking for his replacement whilst hanging out for every £ possible to partly compensate for this mess

Just now, 2roland2 said:

This has been my point most of today. I’m not sure bruce has spoken to anyone bar Chansiri.  

Im willing to wait before I make judgements on him, im not goi g to give him grief just because the press are throwing stories around.  

I think it is highly likely that he has spoken to Newcastle but we don't know any of the details and I agree entirely that we can't make a judgement without the facts.

We particularly don't know the mood of the meetings with Chansiri. For all we know DC may have explained that he has to make it difficult for him to move purely for business reasons and Bruce may totally accept that without resentment. This would not preclude resuming the formerly good working relationship if the deal collapses.

It is a bit stupid if we show resentment towards Bruce if DC and Bruce are still on good terms and he carries on managing us to the best of his ability.

1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

When he stays.there is going to be some serious portions of humble pie to be eaten.

All we know for a fact is Bruce has said its news to him, yet everyone seems happy to write him off.

Honestly? I think there's enough hearsay stacking up to make it unlikely that this is completely made up.

If he stays, I fully expect him to do his job professionally, and for fans to put it behind them.

Lesson learned? Don’t believe a thing you read in the papers or the internet. Because unless SB is a time traveller he certainly hasn’t been in many of the places he’s reported to have been. Only facts are he was a faro airport on Wednesday afternoon ( we saw him) and he was at hillsborough today taking training. People saw him. 

I’m not convinced he has yet but IF he’s asked to go we should get him out of the club as quickly as possible even if DC doesn’t get the full campo he wants. Having him hanging around will do us nothing but harm and the worst scenario would be DC holding out and then Newcastle appointing someone else. A sulking player is bad enough for the dressing room but just imagine having a manager there who’s asked to leave the club. How could he ever motivate the players properly? As I said, for me it all depends on IF he asks to go, if so there’ll be no way back for him.

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

When he stays.there is going to be some serious portions of humble pie to be eaten.

All we know for a fact is Bruce has said its news to him, yet everyone seems happy to write him off.

thread ender.. 250 pages of nobody knows owt. 

5 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

Dunno about anyone else, but once you decide u want to move house, it cant come quickly enough and the house ur in bugs the főők outa ya.

Same wiv a car init, once uv seen ur new one ur current one is poo. 

Point being thats where SB will be at now. 

May well be at lincoln tomoz but beyond that i just cant see it.

Loving DC for putting a sharp squeeze on mind.

Page 250 tho!

That's true to a certain extent but most adults don't get too far in their head until they have signed all the paperwork etc. If Bruce is in that mindset so quickly knowing what he knew about compensation and MA and DC's characters then he has been a silly little lad.

Chansiri is making waves 

You can almost sense Sky Sports and the PL mafia fuming that he’s not bowing to the inevitable