Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

So. 

If theres been no official approach. But Bruce knows they want him and he wants to go. 

If Bruce resigns does that circumvent the compo issue. 

Not if dc, refuses to accept it. Then it gets expensive for us. He probably ends up on gardening leave for remainder of the contract, paid by us. As hes in breach of contract he cant work for anyone else. 

We then have to pay someone new to Manage the team. We have to release him from gardening leave, to work elsewhere and save money. 

Now we know how stubbon dc is. This is worse case for us. No money no manager and money being paid out. 

Not sure if we could sue bruce for the breach of contact. 

*this is not fact but my understanding of the rules. 

Edited by Maddogbob

1 minute ago, keepitsteel89 said:

when you look at derby and villas accounts you can see they got the money straight away pretty much, in dept or cash or whatever and you can see where the money came form, you cannot see that in ours, its all in the article i posted mate..seriously?

Have our accounts been signed off by recognised qualified accountants?

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I have no doubt Newcastle have enquired. But everything else is hearsay. For all we know bruce might have said ok if Chansiri said no. 

If Chansiri banned sky it’s probably because of the stirring can’t fault him and you know I’m not his biggest fan mate

Mate if Bruce didn't want to go he would have said, come out and gone "I'm flattered to be linked with the job, great club, but I'm manager of the owls, and my focus is on the pre season so we can get a great start" yadayada.  It kills the specualtion, lets the fans know whats going on, and the media have to find another person to bang on about

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

That doesn't matter, the Star asked Kieran, keep up. It doesn't matter whether actual experts have expalined it, or that the EFL are happy with it

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

when you look at derby and villas accounts you can see they got the money straight away pretty much, in dept or cash or whatever and you can see where the money came form, you cannot see that in ours, its all in the article i posted mate..seriously?

'In debt or cash or wherever". Brilliant. The 'money' Derby got for their stadium is sat on the debtors in their accounts...IN THE EXACT SAME PLACE AS THE 'MONEY' WE GOT FOR OURS.

If you don't understand the accounts, stop arguing because you read it in the Star. MKowl is an accountant and has already explained it and if you look at ours and Derby's accounts side by side, the stadium money is dealt with in exactly the same way. You can keep saying 'well that's what it says in the Star' but it's shown in the bloody accounts, you don't need a newspaper.

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Chansiri Brothers......whoever they are. :Sid:

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Not if Chansiri told him it to speak, like I said Chansiri sent the media packing so how can bruce talk, what’s he goi g to do ? I wouldn’t risk the wrath of Chansiri if I was manager if he’s in a wound up mood. 

Seeing the players in good spirits and seeing the news about him dropping g suggests to me they enquired and have been told no and that’s it. 

Why would DC hush Bruce if Bruce wasn't interested. It legit makes zero sense

2 minutes ago, Pinky said:

Yes

I know but certain posters would rather take the musings and opinions of a lecturer over the professional opinion of accountants that would be in bother if they signed off on something they didn't believe to be correct.

Just now, londonowl said:

'In debt or cash or wherever". Brilliant. The 'money' Derby got for their stadium is sat on the debtors in their accounts...IN THE EXACT SAME PLACE AS THE 'MONEY' WE GOT FOR OURS.

If you don't understand the accounts, stop arguing because you read it in the Star. MKowl is an accountant and has already explained it and if you look at ours and Derby's accounts side by side, the stadium money is dealt with in exactly the same way. You can keep saying 'well that's what it says in the Star' but it's shown in the bloody accounts, you don't need a newspaper.

look..i am restating what this guy has said hes a university lecturer at liverpool, yes he has a twitter account lo.. but if you want to disprove him thats fine, nothing wrong with that..but you have to actually come up with prove and counterarguments mate.. do you understand that?

like hard facts to back your points up, numbers, screenshots.. come on lol ffs I am no gonna argue with you when your just coming back saying "oh thats not true" or "that lecturer dosnt know what hes on about"

2 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

bloody obviously! 

So it is above board then regardless of what the Stir's mouth organ thinks about it.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

I know but certain posters would rather take the musings and opinions of a lecturer over the professional opinion of accountants that would be in bother if they signed off on something they didn't believe to be correct.

Agreed.

Auditors (BHP) i believe, would be in deep doo doo if they were not.

3 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

look..i am restating what this guy has said hes a university lecturer at liverpool, yes he has a twitter account lo.. but if you want to disprove him thats fine, nothing wrong with that..but you have to actually come up with prove and counterarguments mate.. do you understand that?

like hard facts to back your points up, numbers, screenshots.. come on lol ffs I am no gonna argue with you when your just coming back saying "oh thats not true" or "that lecturer dosnt know what hes on about"

MKOwl, already explained this to you, someone who actually does this for a living, and yet you are still banging on about what someone who teaches at uni says like it's gospel.

3 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Scroll back a few pages, I'm not your mam :Sid:

honestly I cba mate if i had to pick a side ide go with the guy who lectures and dose work for newspapers not an accountant whos a wednesday fan ..240 odd pages lol

Edited by keepitsteel89
  • Haha 1