Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

22 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Some say he may be at Stocksbridge...unlikely to be at Lincoln.

So it's prob the other way round, or at none, or at both

Bruce is taking the team at Lincoln ,and his dog is in charge at Stocksbridge 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

See your point, personally don’t think the situation will be that extreme 

Bruce is a professional and he’d get on with the job

I'm inclined to agree. The heated uproar we're feeling might be exclusive to social media and the press, whereas in reality the climate might be very very different. 

4 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

there is an easy way to sort this show me the accounts of shef wed and where it shows money being received for the sale of the stadium and the company it came from instead of shifting the argument to individuals and there qualifications 

MKowl has already explained this to you, you know, the dude who does this for a living. Me, I never claim to have any clue where finances are concerned, which is why I listen to the experts int he field that I know who have always been right

8 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Screenshot_20190712-200821_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9efd19cfbcf800635d1f2644944dec8f.jpgthere you go mate took me 1 min to find again using Google..the account arnt updated day to day and this was from.yesterday, so you don't know the money has been received by the club because the accounts don't show it.

Like I said in my ORIGINAL POST most people believe it's fine as the money has been received since then and the EFL will be shown prove of this, but the accounts are the accounts, that's the public domain and that's what it shows. 

You can say all you want about your knowledge or this and that but next post offer some insight as to where your drawing your conclusions from

Right so the finance expert stated "when he looked at the accounts, he can see they got the cash in" and your argument is that it can't be seen in the accounts because they are not up to date. Can you see the problem here. 'Kieran' has access to exactly the same accounts as the rest of us because they are the accounts. Derby are owed somewhere in the region of £60m for their stadium. It's right there in the accounts that were up to date and showed all that information when Kieran looked at them but all of a sudden are not up to date and show the exact opposite of what he has said they say.

It seems your only argument here, cos you've made it at least 5 times is 'that's wot it says in the Star'.

Do yourself a favour and have a look at the accounts, then you won't need to rely on anyone else's view, mine, MkOwls, Kierans or The Stars.

Just now, londonowl said:

Right so the finance expert stated "when he looked at the accounts, he can see they got the cash in" and your argument is that it can't be seen in the accounts because they are not up to date. Can you see the problem here. 'Kieran' has access to exactly the same accounts as the rest of us because they are the accounts. Derby are owed somewhere in the region of £60m for their stadium. It's right there in the accounts that were up to date and showed all that information when Kieran looked at them but all of a sudden are not up to date and show the exact opposite of what he has said they say.

It seems your only argument here, cos you've made it at least 5 times is 'that's wot it says in the Star'.

Do yourself a favour and have a look at the accounts, then you won't need to rely on anyone else's view, mine, MkOwls, Kierans or The Stars.

he dosnt say that..your just making stuff up now you donut lol.."the acounts do not indicate any cash was bought in after the sale"

I am giving up on you.. find someone else to bother lol

8 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Im  going to Braken Moor for the game tomorrow on Bruce watch , whos going to Lincoln to see if he turns up there ? 

I’ll be there, Bruce will prob be at Lincoln tho 

5 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

there is an easy way to sort this show me the accounts of shef wed and where it shows money being received for the sale of the stadium and the company it came from instead of shifting the argument to individuals and there qualifications 

We haven't received the money for the stadium. No one said we had. You said It was a problem because Derby had got the money and we hadn't.

Does anyone really care though. It's DC's company, DC's money and DC's stadium. All the rest is just accounting.

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Bruce is taking the team at Lincoln ,and his dog is in charge at Stocksbridge 

He said in his last interview that he was taking a team to Stocksbridge so maybe knew he wouldnt be at the Lincoln match as it'd take this long to sort:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, londonowl said:

We haven't received the money for the stadium. No one said we had. You said It was a problem because Derby had got the money and we hadn't.

Does anyone really care though. It's DC's company, DC's money and DC's stadium. All the rest is just accounting.

what I said was in reference to what this man said and I believe there is a small discrepancy in relation to our accounts and derby and villas accounts I dont need to prove that if you want to disprove it feel free to do so with pictures of the accounts, its HIM you need to prove wrong, not me   

12 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

hes a lecturer at Liverpool uni mate 

Those who can, Do.

Those who can't, Teach

Has he got a accountancy qualification that he has put to practical use in the industry?

15 hours ago, keepitsteel89 said:

There's some rumours the cash for the sale of stadium never arrived at the club that it was all on paper where as derby etc all showed hard cash in the bank. Everyone is saying it's gonna be fine but this is Wednesday so I fully expect a 500 point deduction and 10 year embargo with Jos and Carlos co managers on rolling one week contracts

I thought your argument was that we hadn't got the cash but Derby had.

We all know we didn't get "hard cash", that's not a rumour. The point is, neither did Derby and that seemed to be a big part of your argument. All I've been trying to say is that Derby didn't get the "hard cash" either.

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I will believe it if him or Chansiri tell us. 

The only facts I know is that no one has seen him talking to Newcastle, he turned up to training and all the players seem happy. 

Nothing I have seen says he’s eager to jump ship, the exact opposite Infact if he really wanted to push he would be in Newcastle now or yesterday even. 

Just  because a bunch of fans and media are shouting he wants to go (none of which show any proof ) doesn’t mean it’s so 

Ahh come on mate, there is something in it, otherwise Bruce would have come out and said there wasntr, plus DC didnt boot Sky out of Middlewood for sh*ts and giggles. Somethings gone off

1 minute ago, londonowl said:

I thought your argument was that we hadn't got the cash but Derby had.

We all know we didn't get "hard cash", that's not a rumour. The point is, neither did Derby and that seemed to be a big part of your argument. All I've been trying to say is that Derby didn't get the "hard cash" either.

when you look at derby and villas accounts you can see they got the money straight away pretty much, in dept or cash or whatever and you can see where the money came form, you cannot see that in ours, its all in the article i posted mate..seriously?