• Hector
    • Reach
    • Bannan
    • Fletcher
    • Forestieri
    • Arrons
    • Boyd
    • Nuhiu

Good solid performance since that the horror show we had at t'lane when we celebrated the nil nil like a great victory.

we have come a long way from that match since the hopeless job has gone.

Hector called as man of the match on sky. Right call.

Palmer needs a shout as he just gets better and better under Bruce.

Edited by M Royds

Hector for me!

Hutch was solid

Palmer has really matured as a player

Best chance of game was from Hutch it's a shame we didn't get the 3 points but a point from an inform United isn't that bad still in a good position and another clean sheet 

Well done lads 

Edited by 1867_OWL

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Very close for me but Palmer just infront of hector.  

Palmer was very impressive, hector pretty much always is apart from at Rotherham. 

Palmer was very good, again, but probably Hector just shaded it Hope both of them are here again next season

I'm going against the Sky choice and say Palmer.

Our most improved player this season, filled in the left back slot tonight and looked like his natural position. He's really come on this season after most of us felt the 2 full backs needed replacing in the summer.

Hector was very solid and grew as the game went on. 

Middle of the park was steady, but unspectacular.

Losing Nando at HT cost us our outlet and invited pressure on us late in the game. 

Not a bad performance from the lads against what is a team chasing promotion, I just felt if we'd gone for it a little more we'd have been rewarded for it. 

Bruce has got the lads working hard, not many adjustments to make this a top 6 side again and 1 defeat in 13 since just before Christmas - who'd have thought that? 

Have a feeling the Blades will come up short against Norwich and Leeds to lose out on the top 2. 

So we'll have our end of season chuckle about them in the playoffs.

Edited by WatfordOwl

Hector was the MoM for me, Palmer was excellent, Hutch was good, Westwood earnt his keep.

Says a lot about the derby recently that the best players again were defensive. Thought Egan, Norwood and Henderson were their best and all.

Not much between us at all.

Palmer and Hector. 

But I'm going for Palmer because he has had to start out of position in the wrong flank.

Terrific attitude to match the performance. 

Stood up to the scrubber antics without biting either.

Superb

• Like 1

Thought Hector was very solid, Palmer did really well he looks a lot more assured and positionally more aware. Bannan not influential enough, Reach doesn’t suit these tight games he needs a bit more room. Forestieri and Aarons should have gone straight at them into the box as I’m sure they would have been upended. Hutch could have won it but settle for them not having a chance in the second half to speak of. Onwards and upwards from here. They (the scrubbers) are a difficult side to play against...very energetic and fit but not all that creative, Sharpe does nothing but foul people (little man syndrome), Madine hasn’t improved with age and Basham  does just that. We are still better than them man for man, but we always look so tired and lack lustre.

Edited by sternlad
Spelling