Alan Nixon says....

47 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Don't need to check the league table to know Blunts are doing well

Grunters are popping up on Owlstalk again

The irony of a pig on Owlstalk reacting "disagree" to a post saying there are pigs active on Owlstalk  :duntmatter:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Class of 91 said:

Alan Nixon is a bit of a tvvat. When people call him out on something and point out that he's talked balls, he just blocks you.

Why do people suck up to him so much? Some folk put their betting slips up and say "Ooh Alan, what do you reckon my chances are here?". Pull ya tongue out.

In fairness he called Carlos to Wednesday long before he was even mentioned so he must have some contacts because if not, that’s one hell of a guess.

I agree with you though he is a bit of a t**t. I love it when people ask him for predictions (why anyone would go this I don’t know) and when he replies, fans get all precious about it and start having a go at him for thinking their team might lose.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Have to wait and see whether this all New Wednesday next season is better than the current version.

My prediction is plenty of changes and results will be exactly the same as this season. A dull mid table season.

That's the spirit  WTF:

• Haha 4

Guest wilyfox

I hope we will be unrecognisable. To see us struggle getting to grips with Millwall & Rotherham is a reality check for us all in terms of how far we've regressed on the pitch. We're unimposing. 

2 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

I’ve noticed he’s a little bitter about us these days. I wonder if his source has been shut down. 

His source got shut down when DC took over, thats why he went from being actually half knowledgeable to knowing mostly nothing, and just chucking sh*t at a wall to see what stuck.

More players like Iorfa and Aarons - pace, power, strength, athletic, comfortable footballers, good age, re-sale value, and wanting to play - please, and less of the type we've signed the past 2/3 years.

It's great that Bruce has these 3 months to try players, systems, make assessments, and help us do early business in the summer - gives us the best chance pf starting positively next season.

Roll on the changes!

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

The irony of a pig on Owlstalk reacting "disagree" to a post saying there are pigs active on Owlstalk  :duntmatter:

You can't educate pork

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.