Alan Nixon says....

16 hours ago, Royal_D said:

I’m intrigued to read about all these things he’s got wrong ??   

Just follow him on Twitter, you'll find thousands. He's a sports journalist he'll have a little more insight than the average Joe but some balloon heads seem to hold him up as some kind of oracle of all things football, he isn't.

6 hours ago, gurujuan said:

One of the big plus points for us this season, if not the biggest, have been the performances of Michael Hector. Pretty certain Chelsea would sell him, and he seems to want to stay, so the biggest challenge is, how can we secure his signature  Don’t think Chelsea will loan him again, in the last year of his contract, and his performances for us won’t have gone unnoticed. Would I sell Reach, if it meant that we could bring in Hector? Damn right, though ideally I’d prefer to offload Rhodes. Unlikely though, that he would fetch enough for us to get Hector

“Don’t think Chelsea will loan him again, in the last year of his contract” obviously refers to next season

19 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Just follow him on Twitter, you'll find thousands. He's a sports journalist he'll have a little more insight than the average Joe but some balloon heads seem to hold him up as some kind of oracle of all things football, he isn't.

As we speak,The Oracle that is Alan Nixon has spoken. :Sid:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Pretty sure there will be players as good as Hector available in the summer on a free and im confident there will not players as good as reach available on a free 

The hell you talking about?  Young, commanding backline generals are just all over the free transfer market.  Good christ, some doggo being spouted here.