Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

13 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Would be happy with those 3.

Hector nothing really needs to be said we all know how good he was.

Aarons, take away the injury and I’d have genuinely no concerns. But I’d put that down too too many games and being chucked in half way through the season. Always thought he worked hard, and created things would be happy with this. 

Onomah, one I don’t think many would be too happy with. I personally thought he had a couple of decent games for example WBA at home, he was brilliant that day, and arguably it cost us when he went off. It was unfortunate we never got to see more of him under Bruce who is a huge fan from signing him at Villa.

1 hour ago, yeadonowl said:

Rumour on Twitter is that Toytown are signing a keeper tomorrow and the keeper is Wildsmith for £750k

Spending a lot of money, could be in trouble again if they don't go up. 

They broke there transfer record with the signing of a Plymouth player yesterday. 

20 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Spending a lot of money, could be in trouble again if they don't go up. 

They broke there transfer record with the signing of a Plymouth player yesterday. 

They'll sell Vaulks and Ajayi for a few million each though. 

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

Personally only bothered about us bringing Hector in of those 3. Aarons and Onomah spent to much time out injured which is the last thing we want. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

2 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

Rumour on Twitter is that Toytown are signing a keeper tomorrow and the keeper is Wildsmith for £750k

I would be surprised if that happens tomorrow.

Tony Stewart is in Kosovo where he is building a new national stadium in return for a business investment.

I think that will upset a few toytowners when that becomes public knowledge. :)

1 minute ago, mirocevic said:

I would be surprised if that happens tomorrow.

Tony Stewart is in Kosovo where he is building a new national stadium in return for a business investment.

I think that will upset a few toytowners when that becomes public knowledge. :)

To be fair there aint much difference between Kosovo and Rotherham.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, hawksmore said:

This season will be the first in nearly 20 years that i have a season ticket, but let's be very clear, the club has not been ran accordingly since DC came in.

The club has been ran in a shambolic way and let's not forget that only 7 moths ago the owner was flouncing around saying he was selling the club. 

There are some delicate souls on here who simply cannot handle the fact it's not all rosy at down at S6. Some stuff is good, some is bad, some is downright shocking. 

All at the time you were flouncing around saying or rather not engaging with a season ticket. Now you have one so welcome to the club, the Chairman must have done something right  lol

• Haha 1

That would make 6 signings. Presumably others depend on who’s leaving but I think a lb is needed and if the Hugill thing is true we might be looking for a striker too. 

I had heard from a good source that the Cattermole interest was/is real as was Diame so I’m expecting a lot of activity beyond those six. I’m sure Nixon also suggested that we’d be unrecognisable next season which suggests further movement.

Hector and Aaron’s would be good, especially if they were permanent deals. I’m really not fussed about Onomah if it’s a loan because he doesn’t play like he’s that fussed either. I’d be much happier with someone who has less natural ability but gets box to box. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

That would make 6 signings. Presumably others depend on who’s leaving but I think a lb is needed and if the Hugill thing is true we might be looking for a striker too. 

I had heard from a good source that the Cattermole interest was/is real as was Diame so I’m expecting a lot of activity beyond those six. I’m sure Nixon also suggested that we’d be unrecognisable next season which suggests further movement.

Hector and Aaron’s would be good, especially if they were permanent deals. I’m really not fussed about Onomah if it’s a loan because he doesn’t play like he’s that fussed either. I’d be much happier with someone who has less natural ability but gets box to box. 

Completely agree about Onomah. He just didn’t look bothered. Such an annoying thing to see in a footballer. Personally hope we don’t bring him back, can imagine he would be even less bothered if he knew he was signed to a 3 year contract for example. To really challenge at the top we need more quality imo. Hope we can bring that in on top of the players that have reportedly already signed. 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Completely agree about Onomah. He just didn’t look bothered. Such an annoying thing to see in a footballer. Personally hope we don’t bring him back, can imagine he would be even less bothered if he knew he was signed to a 3 year contract for example. To really challenge at the top we need more quality imo. Hope we can bring that in on top of the players that have reportedly already signed. 

kieran lee is twice the player onomah is. If you could take kierans's attitude and put it in onomah's body we'd have a class player on our hands 

3 hours ago, Minton said:

Play-off final and 1 goal away from the Premier League in season 1, play-off semi final in season 2, increased attendances (from around 22,000 before he came to an average of 26,000 in the 3 years he's been here), infrastructure improvement, sorted the pitch from being just about the worst surface in the league to being one of the best, improved shirt quality (no sponsors coming off in the wash either), the list goes on. I'd say the money he's put in and the way he's spent it deserves a bit of respect.

We were two goals from premier league lol