Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

But isn't this the whole problem there is that much poo floating around on the internet, twitter and local media and all it needs is someone to come out at the club and say yes or no. But instead everything remain silent. 

We then get boobies like the uni guy from Liverpool printing rubbish on the internet making the club look like they don't have a clue what they are doing when all the club need to do it come out with a press release and poo poo the lot, instead the club say silent which only fuels what is being said.

I am just so frustrated with how bad the club is appearing to be run from top to bottom. I am so grateful Bruce is here I just hope his hands are not being tied behind his back or he will walk to another club and that will be a massive lose when we see how he change the team that under the previous manager was relegation threatened into a team pushing the top 8.

Well, you choose to spend your time fretting, thinking the worse and spreading worse case shïte about it. I’ll choose to sit back, relax and see what happens. 

Enjoy your week

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, striker said:

Most mainstream media outlets. I'm reasonably confident medicals done and terms agreed. Announcements in due course. 

will that due course be this year?

Will DC finish his paper shuffling this year?

• Haha 1

Just now, DELUDED OWL said:

The bit about "making it up as he goes along". 

So the ground sale was planned and not a knee jerk reaction to his incompetent financial planning? Hence the delay in accounts whilst he fudges it through

Sounds like making it up to me

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Well, you choose to spend your time fretting, thinking the worse and spreading worse case shïte about it. I’ll choose to sit back, relax and see what happens. 

Enjoy your week

Its kind of the way I have tried to go of late. lol

6 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

does a soft embargo just mean 1 in 1 out?

if so could it just mean that as we officially get the likes of Hooper, Boyd, Matias, Abdi, Jones, Pudil etc off the wage bill we will then be able to replace them from 1st July

I believe it all depends on what has been agreed with the EFL. As far as I am aware and someone correct me if it's wrong, but I think we are aloud to sign whoever we want we just need them to ratify it. Which I believe is one of the reasons we have not announced anything yet. It will be done all at once.

1 minute ago, bubbleowl said:

So what happens if we cant get the embargo lifted( if we are in one of course) . What happens to the players we are rumoured to have signed?

are we, aren't we???

Hokey cokey

DC knows, just cant be arsed to tell anyone, too busy playing with is train set