Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

10 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

I’d love Aarons if can stay fit. 

His pace with Odubajo n Harris’s be mint. 

Add Hec plus fast striker too pls. 

Hopefully we'll get some quality loanees in too, along with all the free contracts or bargains and Hector. All that along with re-signing Westwood and a few more outgoings, plus that fitness strategist appointment would represent a very good summer window for once. As long as the files get filed soon. But it sounds like things will start falling into place soon with DC's  return and the beginning of July coming up soon too.

Guest Ash76

Harsh comments on Onomah, he’s a very good player but just couldn’t get going but we saw flashes of what he’s about 

2 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Harsh comments on Onomah, he’s a very good player but just couldn’t get going but we saw flashes of what he’s about 

Cant help but think that he is a player who would probably benefit from a permanent move. 

Onomah is a very good player and we’d be lucky to get him. He had the misfortune of joining Wednesday during Jos’ spell in charge.  He showed at Villa under Bruce that he was a top 6 championship player.  Mr Strudwick can help out his fitness levels and I think he’d become a class player for us 

Edited by Southie_Owl

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

Onomah is a very good player and we’d be lucky to get him. He had the misfortune of joining Wednesday during Jos’ spell in charge.  He showed at Villa under Bruce that he was a top 6 championship player.  Mr Strudwick can out his fitness levels and I think he’d become a class player for us 

Put me down as a yes for this one too

25 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

I quite like him, would be a very clever signing IMO. 

With a proper pre season with us he could be quality next season. 

Just now, bradowl said:

Same can be said about João. 

Yep, which is why we probably want to sell him. I think there’s usually room for a player like that up front if they bang in a key goal and make an impact like Joao does. But in central midfield it’s hard to get away with it. I think Giles Coke had that problem.

10 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

My main issue with Onomah is if Lee and bannan are fit he's bench at best. We need to be looking at players who can displace the likes of bannan and Lee.

Hutchinson, Bannan and Lee, will all be 30 or over, next season, so we need some younger legs in there

• Like 1

Onomah for me looks lazy at times. Like can’t be arsed. 

But if benefited from a permanent settled move n Bruce got him playing well then could be a shrewd signing. 

Played England under whatever’s for a reason. Get him about 2m at his age could cash in in a few seasons n get 10m plus. 

Guest domSWFC
1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

I think he's one of those players that began to believe his own hype, and when he's been loaned out he's not had his heart totally in it. 

He's at the stage in his career where he chooses to take a move, knuckle down and reach his potential, or continue to bounce around and fade away like Ravel Morisson. 

If we get him back, I'd be pleased because I trust Bruce, I don't think he'd sign someone who doesn't have the right attitude.