Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

49 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

We are only allowed to believe the Star when it is the only source that says we're umbongoed.  Everything else is fake news.  That's how it works on here.

23 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

I can tell you 100% Harris hasn't signed for Sheffield Wednesday yet.

If you don't know anything, don't post.

will ferrell what an idiot GIF

Maybe, just maybe the paperwork is sat in someone’s in tray at the EFL whose on their holidays in Benidorm. Until it’s rubber stamped I think the EFL would be mighty pissed off with us announcing things. As for the ground/ share issue, we all now know that DC took some bad advice and spunked a load of money trying to get us up. He is now regrouping and looking at loopholes to have another go. Stop slaying him for trying. He is potent he best thing to happen to this club. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CharlieOwl said:

Would be nice for Wednesday to secure themselves a Tammy Abraham/Mason Mount for the upcoming season rather than sitting back and watching other teams get the rub of the green from premier league loans. Feel like Bruce is the man to make this happen as well.  

Yeah, got totally shafted with Hector last year...

15 hours ago, s6 owl said:

Probably nothing in it but Hector's odds on coming back to us have gone from 4/1 to 2/5 tonight on SkyBet with Fulham next favourites at 10/1.

Oh really? That'd be nice.

2 hours ago, MarkS43Owl said:

The players are back in on Friday and Saturday before we go to Portugal next week.

I expect the signings and contract extensions will be announced before we head out.

Is there a precedent for that? I seem to recall having thought that would happen the last couple of years and it not doing but I may be wrong.