Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Guest gizowl
2 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Bruce suggested Nuhiu was in his plans 

Hope so, most influencial striker from the subs bench, some people can't see the wood for the trees. 

11 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Have you seen his name? Avin Alaf..,,

His name sound about right , he quotes Expect Villa to dip into the Championship for a couple more players this window. Some exciting foreign talent lined up. Cahill deal way too expensive for what it’s worth. #avfc.

He also quotes Steve Bruce is trying desperately to get Snodgrass on loan for a third link up with the player. Also after Cahill or Williams on a free at centre back. #westham #swfc.

So we can afford Cahill but Villa can not , he must be avin alaugh !!

• Like 1

Few rumours of the day

West Brom linked with Reece Oxford. Be a good signing on loan or for the perceived small fee of a couple of million.

Huddersfield look like beating Leeds to Forest Greens top player Reece Brown. 11 goals and 15 assists this season. I would have liked to see us sign him for again what would be a small fee. Maybe the step up 2 leagues is a risk though.

3 hours ago, Blue and white said:

He might be a bellend of epic proportions but he is a quality player, head and shoulders above anything we have so on that fact it's a yes from.

No room for sentiments if we are serious about going for it this year.

ABSOLOUTLEY! Anyone that wouldnt want him needs their head seriously looking at.

Would be our best player by a mile.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Few rumours of the day

West Brom linked with Reece Oxford. Be a good signing on loan or for the perceived small fee of a couple of million.

Huddersfield look like beating Leeds to Forest Greens top player Reece Brown. 11 goals and 15 assists this season. I would have liked to see us sign him for again what would be a small fee. Maybe the step up 2 leagues is a risk though.

Tough choice for Reece Brown , the European champions or a team unbeaten in 835 games.

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

News from Macedonia.......

Sheffield Wednesday's Atdhe Nuhiu wanted for Shkëndija's Champions League campaign

Nuhiu is in the final year of his contract at Sheffield Wednesday.

The Sheffield Wednesday striker, Atdhe Nuhiu, is interesting the Macedonian champions, KF Shkëndija, according to reports in Albania.

Lajm claims Shkëndija want Nuhiu in time for their upcoming Champions League qualifying campaign.

Just Googled the team and there manager is Ardian Nuhiu!!lol

• Haha 3

Im really interested to see how having a manager like Bruce can swing some of these transfers our way.

For the first time in a long time I really feel we have a manager who players all over the country will want to play for.

I know its often the money that does the talking, but I have to believe that a name like Bruce is a big factor when a player is torn between a few different clubs

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gizowl said:

Hope so, most influencial striker from the subs bench, some people can't see the wood for the trees. 

If your sat on the south stand and Nuihu stands up you cannot see anything. WTF:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, poite said:

Im really interested to see how having a manager like Bruce can swing some of these transfers our way.

For the first time in a long time I really feel we have a manager who players all over the country will want to play for.

I know its often the money that does the talking, but I have to believe that a name like Bruce is a big factor when a player is torn between a few different clubs

True, and he can start with Hector. We know what a good fit he is, and we know he wants to come, so now all he has to do is find the wherewithal to bring him here

39 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

True, and he can start with Hector. We know what a good fit he is, and we know he wants to come, so now all he has to do is find the wherewithal to bring him here

Don't think that will necessarily be down to Bruce but to Chansiri to agree an affordable fee with Chelsea. 

3 hours ago, saywended said:

His name sound about right , he quotes Expect Villa to dip into the Championship for a couple more players this window. Some exciting foreign talent lined up. Cahill deal way too expensive for what it’s worth. #avfc.

He also quotes Steve Bruce is trying desperately to get Snodgrass on loan for a third link up with the player. Also after Cahill or Williams on a free at centre back. #westham #swfc.

So we can afford Cahill but Villa can not , he must be avin alaugh !!

Well now dave Jones has gone it will have freed up an extra 70k a week... 

Guest gizowl
3 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

download.jpeg

This will be the Nuhui knockers when we see the best and most consistent Nuhiu, caught like a kipper or salmon in this case

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

47 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Don't think that will necessarily be down to Bruce but to Chansiri to agree an affordable fee with Chelsea. 

Well if we can get Hector and Onomah in permaneltly then it will be down to the draw of Bruce for sure. Can't imagine that either would want to sign permanently with Luhaky in charge. Obviously it's down to Chansiri to agree the right fee but for a player to want to be here a lot I see down to the manager.

If we can get a decent fee for Nuhiu then with 1 year left on his deal it gets a striker off the books. If not then I'd happily see him stay here but we would definitey need to get another couple of strikers off the books as we are a long way from having a 20 goal striker in the team.