Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

26 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

If we cant get Hector back , i have total confidence in Bruce to bring in someone as good. No need to panic.

Think he may already have done so in the German lad, Borner. Can't see him coming to sit on the bench and we already have Thornily and Van Aken on the payroll as well as Iorfa who wants to play CB. 

Unless we go with 3 CB's, in which case we need wing backs, as we have none, other than Odubajo if he signs. 

1 minute ago, striker said:

Think he may already have done so in the German lad, Borner. Can't see him coming to sit on the bench and we already have Thornily and Van Aken on the payroll as well as Iorfa who wants to play CB. 

Unless we go with 3 CB's, in which case we need wing backs, as we have none, other than Odubajo if he signs. 

and Penney

Guest wilyfox

Leeds in for Helder Costa. That's what we're up against folks. Never fear, we're eyeing up Kadeem Harris.

:duntmatter:

1 hour ago, sage owl said:

I thought he did well all season too but not well enough to think his return determines our season. There's plenty of other centre halfs out there. 

Erm, CC looked at hundreds and couldn't find one.tumblr_psme1sswsm1y2g0n2o1_250.gif

I thought Hector was good, maybe not excellent but better than what we had. He also brought the best out of Lees which was a bonus. From reports he wasn't a world beater on his previous loans so maybe he just clicked here, found his true home as it were. If he goes elsewhere for big money good luck to him but sometimes it just doesn't happen for players.

I'd have him back next season but not for silly money or silly wages. I get the impression he'd come back here rather than elsewhere if the terms were the same and the choice was his.

No player is irreplaceable so if it goes else where we just move on.

5 hours ago, Plonk said:

Well he is. It’s just that my memory is buggeredup and I can’t ember his name. You will know his face if not his name. Never misses a game 

Does he sit next to me?...cos he never misses a game and I know his face.

Wolves will be looking to recoup a very large chunk of the £13m they paid for him in 2017. 

Says to me that Jack Clarke is all but a done deal to leave, Spurs were reported to be interested and quoted £20m+. Otherwise Leeds will be falling well foul of P&S

3 minutes ago, Minton said:

Wolves will be looking to recoup a very large chunk of the £13m they paid for him in 2017. 

Says to me that Jack Clarke is all but a done deal to leave, Spurs were reported to be interested and quoted £20m+. Otherwise Leeds will be falling well foul of P&S

Given how Clarke played after he went down with his mystery illness away at Boro, any Club wishing to buy him especially at c£15-20m must be mad. I’d stay well clear for the time being.

27 minutes ago, Hougoumont said:

Does he sit next to me?...cos he never misses a game and I know his face.

Sorry don’t know where he sits. When I remember his name I will send you a pm with all his details on. 

11 minutes ago, Minton said:

Unless Leeds do what Wolves did

Season long loan with a big fee if they get promoted

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

5 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Unless Leeds do what Wolves did

Season long loan with a big fee if they get promoted

Wolves want rid to be able to spend more on expanding their squad for the European Cup. Even on a loan, it's £20k pw plus a few million in a loan fee

Don’t remember too many eye catching names in the Cardiff squad that went up under Warnock. Reckon there is a lot to be said for how much a good manager can get out of his squad. I’m happy to trust Bruce to make some shrewd signings given the position we’re in re transfers.

16 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Wrong!!!

We got Van Aken out of his search.

WTF:

Yes but he's not a centre back. It's just a figment of CC's imagination.lol

(I hope VA makes me eat my words.)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

Don’t remember too many eye catching names in the Cardiff squad that went up under Warnock. Reckon there is a lot to be said for how much a good manager can get out of his squad. I’m happy to trust Bruce to make some shrewd signings given the position we’re in re transfers.

Abdi, Rhodes, Jones were eye catching names. They worked out well didn't they.

Put faith in a manager who seems to know what is required for once. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon