Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

3 minutes ago, striker said:

Not sure about Bilic, jurys out for me whether he can do a job now, or trading on past glory. 

As for Woodgate, I'm all for promoting the next-generation of managers, but think it's going to be a tough season for them.

I like the fact another English manager has got a job

Just now, striker said:

Not sure about Bilic, jurys out for me whether he can do a job now, or trading on past glory. 

As for Woodgate, I'm all for promoting the next-generation of managers, but think it's going to be a tough season for them.

Agree about Bilic.

Woodgate just looks the cheap option to an outsider. Still much prefer our man. 

Hopefully those appointments fail & it takes 2 contenders out of our way.

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He would fit in well there I reckon ?

...145de3bc45c435ba4f5804eb33163757.thumb.jpg.9b916d7be9d7d5ecb1fde06cdf5fd6d5.jpg

Certainly looks the part already? ....

With all that money you'd think he'd spend a few quid on his gnashers.... looks like he's from cudworth or summat...send him matius"s number FFS

• Haha 3

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Drewswfc said:

With all that money you'd think he'd spend a few quid on his gnashers.... looks like he's from cudworth or summat...send him matius"s number FFS

Why bother, his whole face is a write off. 

On 10/06/2019 at 14:38, Plonk said:

This might be the first time location is of benefit to us. Nobody would want to move to Middlesbrough. 

Ironically it actually seems to be quite a draw - the players and staff all seem to live in Yarm and love it, Mendieta still lives there years later, I think Karanka does too.

19 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Might have something to do with all the reconstructive surgery he had as a kid after the huge car accident he was involved with as a child.

Either that or it's what gets all the underage prostitutes going in Paris...

5 minutes ago, Minton said:

Might have something to do with all the reconstructive surgery he had as a kid after the huge car accident he was involved with as a child.

Either that or it's what gets all the underage prostitutes going in Paris...

Never knew that. Is that why he chucks his sen ont deck everytime anyone goes near him? 

1 hour ago, sweetsheri said:

You'd think he'd sort those nashers out with all the money he's got...jeez

24 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

I take it i'm the Owlstalk dentist consultancy now ?

I'll do my best chaps 

Every days a school day eh ?

tumblr_m88s5zkIAg1ro2c2ro2_r1_250.gif.0d4c1308e2139819a85cc3666db65162.gifFrankDeafeningKoi-small.gif.631b4dfb5319e27a0c1d4a1f75aabba0.giftumblr_oy55z5FUFj1ut1d6co3_500.gif.48bb658324671eab26b1705d59ae4cbc.gif

• Haha 2