Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

3 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

For the one season we have seen him! 

I'm not actually against us signing Hector but not at Lees expense

You’d rather sign someone on last years form, rather than the form they showed 5 years ago, as we normally do

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

The premium rate numbers i call definitely dont give me football rumours.  

Bell me for a happy ending :ph34r:

3 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Leeds in for Helder Costa. That's what we're up against folks. Never fear, we're eyeing up Kadeem Harris.

:duntmatter:

Personally think Harris would be a smart signing without breaking the bank for someone at this level. 

Can see it becoming one of the most wide open and toughest season's at this level? The likes of Cardiff and us have got a chance with our managers. Can see a few dark horses being potentially in the mix again, hopefully it's our turn to be one of them. Could see West Brom being a force with Billic.

I wouldn't worry about Leeds tho, whoever they sign because they always seem to find a way of falling apart or bottling it... :ghoulguy:

7 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

Some agent with 5k followers on twitter, suggesting Bruce desperately wants Snodgrass on loan and also Cahill or Ashley Williams on a free. 

Make of it what you will. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of those joining the Pigs or the other recently promoted top flight sides? We need younger players with pace and power, and with some Championship experience, without breaking the bank. More astute signings like Iorfa or clever loan signings like Hector, that fit effectively into the team, are what we need.

Edited by The Night-Owl
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of those joining the Pigs or the other recently promoted top flight sides? We need younger players with pace and power, and with some Championship experience, without breaking the bank. More astute signings like Iorfa or clever loan signings like Hector, that fit effectively into the team, are what we need.

If we managed to sign Cahill and Snodgrass they would be some signings considering our financial position.

1 hour ago, AwokenGiant said:

Some agent with 5k followers on twitter, suggesting Bruce desperately wants Snodgrass on loan and also Cahill or Ashley Williams on a free. 

Have you seen his name? Avin Alaf..,,

• Haha 3

Guest Ash76
3 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

5000, really? Must be true then 

News from Macedonia.......

Sheffield Wednesday's Atdhe Nuhiu wanted for Shkëndija's Champions League campaign

Nuhiu is in the final year of his contract at Sheffield Wednesday.

The Sheffield Wednesday striker, Atdhe Nuhiu, is interesting the Macedonian champions, KF Shkëndija, according to reports in Albania.

Lajm claims Shkëndija want Nuhiu in time for their upcoming Champions League qualifying campaign.