Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

12 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

News from Macedonia.......

Sheffield Wednesday's Atdhe Nuhiu wanted for Shkëndija's Champions League campaign

Nuhiu is in the final year of his contract at Sheffield Wednesday.

The Sheffield Wednesday striker, Atdhe Nuhiu, is interesting the Macedonian champions, KF Shkëndija, according to reports in Albania.

Lajm claims Shkëndija want Nuhiu in time for their upcoming Champions League qualifying campaign.

Yes please

4 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Other than what your saying being right... have I missed something? Has he been linked or you just stating fact?

Well, stating fact based on a post on the last page, some twitter rumour from some agent or something, I didn;t read it, I saw the name and felt the urge to state my opinion on the matter :Sid:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Bruce suggested Nuhiu was in his plans 

I suggested to my Mrs that she dresses like Nicki Minaj but it doesn’t mean it will happen.  Her being a skinny white girl being a particular obstacle 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Snodgrass can f*ck right off, horrible c*nt

He might be a bellend of epic proportions but he is a quality player, head and shoulders above anything we have so on that fact it's a yes from.

No room for sentiments if we are serious about going for it this year.

26 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

I suggested to my Mrs that she dresses like Nicki Minaj but it doesn’t mean it will happen.  Her being a skinny white girl being a particular obstacle 

But then Nuhiu is contracted to the club and Bruce is the manager with a large say in which of our players stay.

23 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

that’s directly comparable :tongue: lol

Money talks and we clearly need to raise some, but it’s whether that team could actually afford him I suppose. 

I suspect the reason Nuhiu has stopped here under so many managers is because he isn’t a top earner, offers something different as an impact player and seems to be quite good at generating some team spirit. So unless it makes a big difference financially or unless he wants to go I suspect we will keep him. 

47 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Snodgrass played in 30 Premier matches for WHU last season, I can't see him dropping back down to the Championship.

45 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

And if he did I cant imagine his choice of club is going to be us.

He's been with SB at 2 clubs.  Might swing it our way.