Fans forum match day thread

5 minutes ago, MAL said:

Go on then, enlighten us.

Anybody can come on here, just to try and dispel things.

All it is trying to prove, is one side is not telling it correctly, and you are telling it as it is.

Unless you have proof to the contrary, your statement means jackshit.

Just like a hell of a lot of posts on here.

With all due respect the post in terms that DC is limiting selection (for whatever reason). He has, today, stated that JS picks the team. No one else. 

Now that doesn't quite dispel the purported theory but unless I am mistaken society generally applies an innocent until proven guilty stance. What the post does is question the validity of statements made tonight. All I am suggesting is that the theory is completely and utterly baseless without a single shred of evidence supporting it. I'm not sure what the issue is. I suggest evidence is presented which proves that Chansiri was being disengenous with the truth.

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

He actually sold us to a man who had money, he made sure he had money, you can’t blame MM for Chansiri spunking away his fortune!!!

MM got us to a position where we were stable. A happy fan base and pulling together as a club and supporters, Ofc he’s a business man, he deserved his profit he did a cracking job for us. What he can’t do is get the new owner with all his money and make him see sense.

Chansiri has sounded the money, Chansiri decided to fleece fans with extortionate pric g, Chansiri is picking the failing managers, he’s signing off a long list of terrible signings. 

Im staggered people are even contemplating trying to blame MM here, some of our fan base make wonder if they could actually tie a shoe lace ffs

You have QUOTED my post but have not read it Roland,  no where have I blamed him (maverick) he's a businessman it's his job.

If he cared about the club he'd have stayed with us and brought investment in ..

Instead he sold to a " primary school kid with a loaded revolver" in fooballing terms 

Pull your neck in mate you are getting carried away with the emotion 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

to be honest im that tired im reading live tweets and wondering if its all true, the stuff he is spouting is drivel . 8 figure losses is 10 million plus . now k meire is saying points deduction, is that us or Birmingham? 

Birmingham

Ive not seen anything on the FFP and how much were over/under

If we on Owlstalk as a collective, can agree on a set of points to put to DC, maybe we should write a letter to him, which would at least make him aware that a decent number of people all consider that his decisions have been wrong, he doesn't appear to have a strategy and doesn't have a manager or any advisors who are capable of making the club successful.