Fans forum match day thread

11 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Spent the last 15 minutes trying to find the quote where Chansiri said something along the lines of - Jos picks the team and it's nothing to do with contracts - but can't for the life of me find it.

I think the real truth to this is Jos is given a weekly budget to spend on bonuses. He hasn't necessarily been told any particular individual can't play but the system leaves no room for those on higher bonuses like Westwood and Hutchinson to play. So technically Chansiri hasn't told him who he can't pick but at the same time has forced Jos' hand into effectively freezing certain players out. It also would explain the bizarre and frequently changing sides as if he decides to start X that means he has to remove Y to balance the numbers.

So it's not about new contracts being triggered, but about controlling how much the club spends on appearance, clean sheet and goal bonuses.

This is pure fabrication. 

2 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

You know, I actually thought that there was going to be some strategy to this meeting.

I mean, that he was going to announce something at the outset to flummox the fans.

Or he was going to deliberately wind them up as a pretext for sacking Jos.

But this is mere fancy on my part.

This bloke literally says the first thing which comes into his head.

This is half the issue with these forums

no agenda whatsoever and a complete free for all

1 minute ago, steveger said:

Some will simply skip past that bit and pretend it wasn't true as the cuddly old man loved us to much.......WTF:WTF:

It’s mad mate innit, not like he hasn’t got previous rep for selling Portsmouth down river either 

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

No your bang right, it’s the man who came in and saved us, straightened the club out and got the fans pulling in the same direction for the first time in two decades and sold the club to someone who had money to spends fault. 

Sorry but some of our fans are absolutley bat poo mental.

we have a guy here who’s trying his best to outdo the Charlton, Portsmouth and Coventry owners in the worst ever owner award and we have a group of posters on here blaming MM

no wonder he’s getting away with this, our fans are mugs

Milan maverick is a businessman first , he does what's best for his business, there's no sentiment in business 

I'm not blaming Mr Maverick,  he goes in tidies up and sells for a wad it's what he does it's what he was good at ...

He doesn't care about the club, he's financial" Room service "he  tidies up for the next punter ..

Trouble is he doesn't care who it is as long as they pay the "price" with the "add-ons" look at The history of the club's he sold on and where they went after he" let go"..........

Fasten your seatbelt Roland ...........

15 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Fans need to start getting organised here. There needs to be a concerted effort to boycott season ticket renewals. It’s the only language DC will understand. 

We've already decided we are not renewing unless there are some major changes.

DC says Jos doesn't speak to the players after the game when we loose. Jos said in that article that he doesn't speak to the players before a game. What kind of manager does this!!!!!! So he must say a hell of a lot in training to fall out with so many players then.