Fans forum match day thread

Just now, Jamie_W said:

He’s openly presented the fact that he has no long-term plan and doesn’t seem to know why his manager makes the choices he does. Tonight was absolutely pointless and has only served to entrench people’s opinions.

People still back him for it though. 

Absoloutely embarrased for them. 

3 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Basically the Abdi jist was as follows. Carlos actually wanted to build a team around him. Abdi kept telling press he is fit but his own doctors told club he wasn't. We can't shift him because no one will take him on a free.

He was the only player he seemed happy to talk about until nearly putting his foot in it about Jordan Rhodes when he misinterpreted that Rhodes had said bad things about the club. 

He also said that he will talk about players when they have left. Ask me when they've left etc. 

The following seems likely;

There are divisions within our squad and problems with more than one player. 

Jos was chosen as boss to front up to those divisions. 

We will lose all out of contract players at end of season. But we will not be able to replace them due to FFP.

Jos is choosing youth now because we have to build their experience for next season as we have no budget and not picking others either because one of they are trouble, their contracts expiring or not fit.

DC was asked several times what the plan was to move forward. He said he didn't know it was too far away. I'm tired but I love the club. 

DC appeared to be very emotional on a couple of occasions, hinted at regret of buying the club when asked the mistakes he made.

DC will not sack Jos yet but didn't rule it out happening

Sounds very encouraging. 

• Haha 3

One thing I will say having been there. I don't dislike him but he does not speak like an owner. Everything he said was emotional and nothing professional. He effed and jeffed in public and c bombed. Should have seen KM face. 

He is out of his depth and isn't learning but it's hell or high water. He is pot committed now. I can't see him walking away but I can't see him getting this right either. 

1 minute ago, Jamie_W said:

He’s openly presented the fact that he has no long-term plan and doesn’t seem to know why his manager makes the choices he does. Tonight was absolutely pointless and has only served to entrench people’s opinions.

Opinions were entrenched.

He would have had to sack Jos on the spot, reduced prices, said sorry and begged forgiveness then called Carlos ***** and there'd have still been folk calling him in the "Well Done DC" thread.

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Just hoping that someone will put out a balanced summary tomorrow. I've been receiving texts all night and it doesn't seem as bad as what many on here will have you believe!

Not saying that it has to be you though lol

The fervent demand for blood by those that sit at home with their thumbs up their arses makes me smile. 

Dc is too loyal. Far too loyal. He HAS done some odd things and made some poor judgement calls but the way the folk on here want to chuck him under the bus makes me sad to my core. Someone asking why someone hasn't questioned the cu.. 

It's a disgrace. I'm ashamed. I'll get negged to he'll and back for this but those being aggressive and spouting hatred and hole based on rumour and conjecture need to learn to control themselves. They don't represent our fans.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry but tonight seems to be a waste of time, nothing productive 

As far as I’m concerned all DC has done is

Confirm his lack of football knowledge by not sacking Jos, it’s embarrassing to think DC will happily pay high wages to KW, Boyd, Hutch etc and just accept jos doesn’t think they are the better option 

prices wont be going down no matter what

Its coming across as the poor me show, 

Sad times

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

Opinions were entrenched.

He would have had to sack Jos on the spot, reduced prices, said sorry and begged forgiveness then called Carlos ***** and there'd have still been folk calling him in the "Well Done DC" thread.

And why are those opinions entrenched then? 

Hmmm..

I wonder why the fans arent happy... what could it be! 

4 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Just hoping that someone will put out a balanced summary tomorrow. I've been receiving texts all night and it doesn't seem as bad as what many on here will have you believe!

Not saying that it has to be you though lol

Save ya self a lot of bother,try if you can read what dom howson has been tweeting about what was said by who and the reaction to it,cuts thru all the potty mouthed douches on here anyroad.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

to be honest im that tired im reading live tweets and wondering if its all true, the stuff he is spouting is drivel . 8 figure losses is 10 million plus . now k meire is saying points deduction, is that us or Birmingham? 

Birmingham

1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

The fervent demand for blood by those that sit at home with their thumbs up their arses makes me smile. 

Dc is too loyal. Far too loyal. He HAS done some odd things and made some poor judgement calls but the way the folk on here want to chuck him under the bus makes me sad to my core. Someone asking why someone hasn't questioned the cu.. 

It's a disgrace. I'm ashamed. I'll get negged to he'll and back for this but those being aggressive and spouting hatred and hole based on rumour and conjecture need to learn to control themselves. They don't represent our fans.

Sorry Spondon.

I agree with this.

But i cannot understand it, after the posts before.

I am ill and have had a drink though, so maybe it is me :biggrin:

I was in the Charlton suite and there were a lot of grumblings in there. Heard a few why don't you go then which is worrying. 

At times I thought he might even ask the crowd if they wanted him to go. He said we will never be in as bad a state as we were when he bought the club while he is still here.

That is debatable for me. On the pitch we are worse and with all the FFP problems that are now apparent I think it's a brave call on his part