Fans forum match day thread

So Am I right in thinking that after a massive get together and reading 52 pages on this forum, the things we do know are as follows:  

1- Manager is going nowhere anytime soon.

2- Things are likely to get worse.

3- The fans are even more pissed off than they were 4 hours ago.

Sounds like a productive evening :(  

5 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

With all due respect the post in terms that DC is limiting selection (for whatever reason). He has, today, stated that JS picks the team. No one else. 

Now that doesn't quite dispel the purported theory but unless I am mistaken society generally applies an innocent until proven guilty stance. What the post does is question the validity of statements made tonight. All I am suggesting is that the theory is completely and utterly baseless without a single shred of evidence supporting it. I'm not sure what the issue is. I suggest evidence is presented which proves that Chansiri was being disengenous with the truth.

But, it is you that is calling him a liar.

You should be providing the truth, shirley.

Just now, MAL said:

But, it is you that is calling him a liar.

You should be providing the truth, shirley.

Shirley? 

I'm calling DC a liar? I don't think he said anything which suggested that contractual issues prevented players from playing. Happy to be corrected.

Just now, np pontefract said:

A winner   ??????

An absolute disgrace, more like.

The British should distance themselves from such a man,

Special relationship.......

Do me a favour.

It is pretty special. Look into it. Lots more to the relationship than people think.

2 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Did anyone ask him if there's any truth in the rumour that he bought Bob Grierson's calculator?

Seen this a few times tonight.

Bob's calculator was out by 1.5m at a time when we lost just under 1m on two, although taken with good intentions, very poor decisions by the chairman at that time.

We were on the steps and facing admin for a few hundred grand and it was the CEO talking to the cameras.

We are in a very different arena with much bigger numbers and to some degree are protected as a club by the mechanism (FFP) which could also be argued as holding us back.

There has been a hell of a lot of water under the bridge since then but some folk seem to forget just how bad the situation really was back then, how close we came to admin and being asset stripped and finally that the "game" back then is very different to what we are playing now and oversimplifying it and making stuff up to suit helps nobody.

The truth isn't debatable or formed by opinion, it is forged in facts and circumstances.

• Like 1