Fans forum match day thread

10 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

You know, I actually thought that there was going to be some strategy to this meeting.

I mean, that he was going to announce something at the outset to flummox the fans.

Or he was going to deliberately wind them up as a pretext for sacking Jos.

But this is mere fancy on my part.

This bloke literally says the first thing which comes into his head.

Sweden.

Say goodbye to the championship back to league 1 for us , JL worst manager I have ever seen , the football is rubbish and predictable

DC when you arrived you said you wanted to see attractive attacking football now you just can’t be bothered anymore it seems 

Just now, Harrysgame said:

Maybe Jos has indicated he does not want a renewal and a year was all he wanted. If so quite ok to sound out other managers. Maybe players know this and think ok see who we get in Jan and then kick on and win 10 games and all ok again.

Is he only on a 1 year rolling contract?

2 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

No-one complained when we spent that money on trying to get up.

Heard this a few times. 

Reality indicates that we spent money on players we didn't use or need. This suggests a complete joke of a transfer strategy, and has got bugger all to do with whether fans complained. When running a business you need to do more than gauge people opinion from an isolated time period. 

Absolutely clueless. 

he has admitted tonight that we are 8figures over  ffp which means at least 10 million losses in just 1 season so we lost a minimum of 23 million last season as your allowed 13 million a season (over a 3year period 39milion) that's seriously criminal losses. 

Edited by handworth52
spelling

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

he has admitted tonight that we are 8figures about ffp which means at least 10 million over in just 1 season so we lost a minimum of 23 million last season as your allowed 13 million a season (over a 3year period 39milion) that's seriously criminal losses. 

Where has he admitted how much we are over ffp by? Quote and time if possible please.

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Where has he admitted how much we are over ffp by? Quote and time if possible please.

to be honest im that tired im reading live tweets and wondering if its all true, the stuff he is spouting is drivel . 8 figure losses is 10 million plus . now k meire is saying points deduction, is that us or Birmingham?