Sean Clare Signing for

BIG D

Coming from somebody who's lived in both cities (removing my hometown loyalty from the equation which would make me personally pick Sheffield), I'd rather live in Edinburgh, it's a bloody great city. So it's not quite the disaster it's being made out as, some players do well from moving north of the border and building a reputation in the SPFL: look at James Maddison.

14 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Hearts of crap league, no money, midtable loathing them.

Crap league? Recent transfers out of the league for BIG money include

John Mcginn

Moussa Dembele

Stuart Armstrong

All of which would quite easily walk into our starting XI.

1 hour ago, Ian said:

You obviously "don't care" enough to not only open the thread but comment on it as well.....bizarre 

That’s just the type of reply I’d expect from a woman to be honest ian. I was just merely expressing my opinion on how I feel about Sean flair. Sorry if I’ve offended you. Don’t forget to sit down when you wee.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ES6owl said:

That’s just the type of reply I’d expect from a woman to be honest ian. I was just merely expressing my opinion on how I feel about Sean flair. Sorry if I’ve offended you. Don’t forget to sit down when you wee.

Ah, a sexist as well as a hypocrite.

14 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Silly young man.

I suspect he’s been heavily influenced by those around him but this is a step back.

In fairness to Sean however at least he hasn’t gone out of his way to completely f**k the club over like Hirst did, I wish him all the best.

Agree 100%.

Second division though of the Belgian football league.  That standard really is NOT going to get him up to speed.  

I really believe young Hirsty has made a backward step in his career.  This is not progression.   

5 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

He won’t be guaranteed a start but he is joining a club where players play in front of a full stadium every home game, he will likely be challenging for trophies and European football this season, and he will have the opportunity to train in better facilities than he had at Wednesday. Welcome to the big team Sean.

The ground holds 20,000, I should think he is playing in front of a full house!