#QPR 4 - 2 #SWFC - OMDT

All over after 10 mins - non existent midfield, Tuesday evening, away 

we just don’t do these games...

Feel sorry for the fans who who made the effort but that’s it for me tbh - sadly I think the players have adopted the same attitude. 

Dreadful season that can’t end soon enough

• Like 1

1 minute ago, devonshire_owl said:

This is the more positive formation people have been asking for. He can't win.  Players have to take responsibility. 

On paper yes, what I'm seeing is players all over the place, there's no resemblance to the formation posted before the game

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Is this really happening. fizz me. Embarrassing. Jos needs to be gone at the end of the season. We shouldn’t be fooled be a couple of good results. Our record over the time he has been here is pi$$ poor. 

Like the ones saying to reward Nuhiu a new deal playing well in 5 games in 3 years 

Absolutely no shock this. We've suddenly changed the formation we've been playing with for months and doing reasonably well with. Why? And the fact we've started like we're half asleep isn't a shock either. 

The manager's too nice. The players are too nice. Where is the steel? Where's the tempo? Where's the hunger? Non-existent.

For once Chansiri make the right decision, stop fannying about and get Mick McCarthy in.

Thanks

• Haha 1