Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 1 Bolton OMDT

We all know that you must never say a game is a "must win" game because of the terrible consequences psychologically when you lose.......but I must say that today is a "must win" game.  The psychological consequences of losing this game to the whole of the now fragile SWFC Universe could be catastrophic.  We need a win.  COME ON WEDNESDAY!!

I went to both the other games against Bolton this season, expecting a win both times, and we know what happened then.  So I certainly can not offer myself as a lucky mascot.  Our boys need to keep their nerve, show some spirit like Semedo said, but most of all they need to stay calm enough to play Bolton off the park with good football.

And Owlstalkers and all Owls must not submit to negativity.  The players can feel it and we need to do our little bit to give the team confidence.  COME ON WEDNESDAY!!

Edited by WOLS

Looking forward to the game today, think it has potential to be a bit of a humdinger. Especially after their chairman’s Henry 5 statement the other day.

Heart says 3-1 owls; 1-1 at HT, 2 into the Kop 2nd half.

Head says massive meltdown potential (ala Birmingham) if the players don’t turn up. I really hope it’s not the latter.

UTO

7 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Ok, ok. If you insist.

2018-03-10 00.51.22.jpg

Agree totally. Hopefully this will be the line up with Loovens announcing his retirement before kick off. Must win but wasn’t that the same as the last match. Just need a performance and a positive result. Sick of ineptitude, sick of losing in matches where we could get something and have squandered it away

7 hours ago, Gresh said:

I think we'll get our mojo back this game and have a comfortable 3 v 0 win, with Joao bagging a brace in between Dave scoring.  Hopefully I'm not too delusional.

Thought that when we were at Bolton and look what happened, really nervous for today, got to thin positive though

Looks likely to be a very good crowd unless lots of ST holders don’t bother. When I bought my tickets yesterday there was very little left in the South and Grandstand. 

Bolton bringing 1500 supposedly so could be a good atmosphere.

Hope we can miss out the booing today. Booing Loovens before HT and booing the team off at HT drawing nil-nil was absolutely pathetic support.

• Thanks 1