Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 1 Bolton OMDT

They have a better team than I thought, still beatable though despite our recent efforts against them. 

DC is in town and we do normally play better when the boss is watching. Looks like Joao is starting given his press duties so at least we might have a goal in us?

21 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

If Jones, Loovens and Butterfield are in the starting 11, then Jos needs sacking before kick off!

If they aren't 2-0 Joao with both!

Jones is our best available CM by some distance.

He played well on Tuesday and wasnt it his superb pass that put Joao through? (at the match I thought it was Reach but I’ve read on here it was Jones - anyway, he played well).

Butters - totally agree.

Loovens - still unsure. Fred is very average. Yes Glenn had a nightmare second half. His head seemed to be awol. But I would try once more because if he can get over Tuesday Lees-Loovens is easily our best pairing. But I do suspect he will sit out after that horror show. 

5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

He played well on Tuesday and wasnt it his superb pass that put Joao through? (at the match I thought it was Reach but I’ve read on here it was Jones - anyway, he played well).

Butters - totally agree.

Loovens - still unsure. Fred is very average. Yes Glenn had a nightmare second half. His head seemed to be awol. But I would try once more because if he can get over Tuesday Lees-Loovens is easily our best pairing. But I do suspect he will sit out after that horror show. 

Loovens has been a good player for us but this season he has been shocking mate .his legs have gone now loovens is very last resort for me

8 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Loovens has been a good player for us but this season he has been shocking mate .his legs have gone now loovens is very last resort for me

It wasn’t his legs on Tuesday. It was his confidence. Looked shot. 

But it remember Reading at home last season? Probably his worst game of the season. Again his head looked fried that evening. But after that we barely conceded a goal all season and Glenn was a colossus. 

Edited by Holmowl

Time to go for it today....

Wildsmith

Fred                Lees              Pudil

Hunt           Clare             Abdi            Reach        Boyd

Joao            Rhodes

38 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Butters - totally agree.

Jones is Potter mark 2,

Still unsure about Loovens? He's been a horror show all season!

22 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Time to go for it today....

Wildsmith

Fred                Lees              Pudil

Hunt           Clare             Abdi            Reach        Boyd

Joao            Rhodes

Swap Boyd for Nuhui............go 3-4-3.................Nuhui to nullify Beevers

I've not dreaded a game like this in a very long time. Feel sick at the thought of lossing today, even a draw won't allay any fears. I honestly don't think those players have got the minerals to battle for a win, and ultimately survival.

Looking at the fixtures can see hull and reading picking up points today.

11 minutes ago, BB_SWFC_DA said:

Got some bad news guys, and sorry.

This will be my 3rd game of the season.

previous games include such delights as 

United at home.

Birmingham at home.

Hopefully I get to see a Wednesday win today. its needed.

Perhaps if you sit in the Bolton end.....

• Haha 2