Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 1 Bolton OMDT

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Did he ever use a vegetable peeler to take off the entire top layer of chocolate, revealing a smooth layer of caramel and then lick it like a lollipop?

Didn't think so. 

Clearly there's something wrong with the boy. 

The beautiful irony is that he's fat and I'm thinking... have been since birth.

WTF!?

14 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Mars bars are the size of bloody Mercury these days. Pish.

Up Pompeii; I can't think of anything to rhyme with Venus. Well, you're the only one who can't.

:duntmatter:

Need to be careful this thread doesn’t turn into one of those marathon threads on the topic of chocolate. 

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Need to be careful this thread doesn’t turn into one of those marathon threads on the topic of chocolate. 

To be honest I'm not really a chocolate fan. Unless it's being used as a comestible duffel-coat to toffee or nuts.

• Haha 1

Decent line up considering. So little attacking options on the bench though. Let’s hop Joao is on form because I’m not sure where else the goals will come from. (Would still love Rhodes to come on and score though) :-) 

Edited by WalthamOwl

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

As long as her hands aren't too small or they go through those little holes in it. 

Eurgh!

Try again... you're defending him... look at the post that set me off.... Braddo will look like a disinterested passed by compared to me if you keep deflecting.

WTF !?

• Haha 1