Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 1 Bolton OMDT

28 minutes ago, BB_SWFC_DA said:

Got some bad news guys, and sorry.

This will be my 3rd game of the season.

previous games include such delights as 

United at home.

Birmingham at home.

Hopefully I get to see a Wednesday win today. its needed.

Put this on Jonah,  we don't want your hoodoo spreading 

bd986e12ce7eb731b0b0a5aac380c115.jpg

10 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Eddie Hopkinson was their keeper and about Englands number 5 choice behind Springett, Macedo, Hodgkinson and Banks. He always had a blinder when he came here and they always seemed to fluke something on the back of Hopkinsons performances.

Hope I'm wrong but have a feeling Hutch will not be risked. So I'm going for the odd goal in seven will settle it, as both sides have to go for it and two poor defences 4-3 either way. 

You've done it now bud.... A turgid dour war of affair as both teams defend for their lives, no one gets a shot in and finishes with two big fat zeros. 0-0 lol

Bolton bloody Bolton, never fills me with optimism, they always bring their A game against us, they always seem to make it a "Derby" atmosphere and raise their game going back years. No matter how big the gulf between us, I remember us up in the old league 1 fighting to get into Europe with some great players. They had  just been promoted and had a "washed up" Sheridan and Scott sellers, and still we couldn't beat them. 

For me we have do what they do, turn this game into a Derby, bring some blood and thunder, get stuck in and do the basics right otherwise we're going to be in trouble. Need hutch (if fit) otherwise Glen or someone, anyone to steam straight out of the blocks in the first few minutes and batter one of their players, give them a shock, show them we're not going to let the bully us a pre-emptive retaliatory strike so to speak.  

1 minute ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

We are due a win,  time to pull our socks up.         We got 10 big matches now.       Up the Owls,    make some noise,    get behind the team.

Agree. 

I don't see a team lacking ability. I see steam lacking confidence. Yet I know if a player misplaces a pass in first 3 minutes , that’s it. Some “Fans” will be all over it. 

I don't know why, I think I must still be half pissed, but for some reason I feel like we're actually going to win today!

Come on Wednesday!