Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 1 Bolton OMDT

Yeah. Winning is good. 

I liked it when we won games of football. 

This whole losing all the time is a bit overrated really. Not as much fun. 

Let's actually win a game of football. Pretty sure that's the point of it. No? 

1 minute ago, CharlieOwl said:

Does anyone know if you can pay on the gate today? I’ve managed to have a impromptu trip home this weekend and wondered if I’d be able to take me and the old man to the match? 

You don't have to buy a separate ticket for your willy unless it's really really big!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

You don't have to buy a separate ticket for your willy unless it's really really big!

4 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

I tried to book the entire corner stand out for it last time but they wouldn’t have any of it!

• Haha 1

Quality omdt as per with the added boner, sorry bonus,  of Marilyn from Home & Away. Christ on a bike I wish I was getting closer each day. Oh to be one of the men at work down under on that FFS!

2-2 draw today. Plenty of goalmouth action.

Will we have a couple of surprise new, old players back I wonder? Or will we stay makeshift until the international break & then come out firing?

World doesn't end if we don't win. Plenty of shyte below us.

UTO.

50 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yeah. Winning is good. 

I liked it when we won games of football. 

This whole losing all the time is a bit overrated really. Not as much fun. 

Let's actually win a game of football. Pretty sure that's the point of it. No? 

When we won those six in six it was all getting too predictable. Too easy. 

This season, watching Wednesday is like a box of chocolates. Makes you sick. 

22 minutes ago, CharlieOwl said:

Does anyone know if you can pay on the gate today? I’ve managed to have a impromptu trip home this weekend and wondered if I’d be able to take me and the old man to the match? 

Buy them online and print at home.

You chose a good one. £30 for me and my son today. That’s more like it. 

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

When we won those six in six it was all getting too predictable. Too easy. 

This season, watching Wednesday is like a box of chocolates. Makes you sick. 

When the chocolates came out at our house at Christmas...the difference between me and my brother was highlighted.... he would peruse the legend while I scoffed the lot.... there's a lesson there....... somewhere.

WTF!?

10 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

When the chocolates came out at our house at Christmas...the difference between me and my brother was highlighted.... he would peruse the legend while I scoffed the lot.... there's a lesson there....... somewhere.

WTF!?

My wife’s brother keeps a box of chocolates in his desk at work. Every afternoon he takes them out, chooses one, cuts it in half and eats only one half. 

Is he...

a. Self-controlled

b. A weirdo 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Whats everyone wearing today?

an just doing my hair and getting ready and don’t want to clash with anything anyone else has on

I'll just be in my ordinary clothes but can't guarantee our hairstyles won't clash.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

My wife’s brother keeps a box of chocolates in his desk at work. Every afternoon he takes them out, chooses one, cuts it in half and eats only one half. 

Is he...

a. Self-controlled

b. A weirdo 

My brother used to cut up a mars bar into perfect slices and eat them off a saucer....one by one.

WTF!?

Just now, Costello 77 said:

My brother used to cut up a mars bar into perfect slices and eat them off a saucer....one by one.

WTF!?

Did he ever use a vegetable peeler to take off the entire top layer of chocolate, revealing a smooth layer of caramel and then lick it like a lollipop?

Didn't think so. 

Clearly there's something wrong with the boy. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

WTF!?

I never bother reading the map. Chocolates are consumed in a certain order from years of practice; fruit centres, caramel / soft centres, prailine, coconut, nuts & god awful coffee / cocoa last!

'Er indoors gets a Turkish delight, if she's quick enough, & he's finished work in the souk.