George Hirst banned from playing for the first team

As a supporter/paying customer considering whether to renew my season ticket, I think I have a right to know why this decision has been made. Also will it apply to any other players for any other reasons. 

Edited by wharncliffeowl
Stupid phone sent message early.

In any disagreement, someone needs to wise up and give in to the other side and then usually both sides say, "no it was all my fault" and everything is ok. He is never going to sign while the club are still being petty about things, hes going to dig his heels in further. 

30 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

But when the owner of the club orders the manager not to play him in the first team ,but he is allowed to play in the u23`s , that is when you know the whole situation within the club is wrong. The chairman/owner should keep his nose out of team selection, 

Absolutely correct 

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

The whole club are a team of losers apart from the fans.

We deserve much much better from the club.

They make the Chuckle Brothers look competent .

The whole set up off the field  is a Joke  

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

If this was anything other than OUR football club then you would tell the owner to stuff it and never go back.

Any business run like SWFC that you dealt with and treated you like we are being treated doesn't deserve our support  . If it was a shop or service then you wouldn't patronize them  .

Because it's OUR football club which is engrained in your whole existence then we put up with it. 

Things will never get better while Chansiri owns the club. The sooner he finds a buyer and clears off the better.

Brilliant post mate 

5 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

So you would have to guess this is the clubs decision. Potentially banning a player that could score a goal or 2 that could be the difference between going down and staying up. No chance in hell he will sign a new contract now and i for one dont blame him one bit, better off away from this mess of a club. Would like to say im shocked but nothing this club do anymore is really a surprise. Shambles on and especially off the field.

Me too pal.

What a laughing stock we are.

Do we know who has made that decision.

Absolutely pathetic.

1 hour ago, Hamakua Pueo said:

My apologies if I have missed that someone has already said this, but it seems to me that the most significant thing about the managers statement is that he is embarrassing his CEO and his Chairman. While people may praise him for being honest with the supporters, honesty is not a good policy if you are an employee, and you have information to reveal that puts the people who sign your pay slip in a bad light--unless you are looking to get fired, or looking to put pressure on them.

Hang on a minute.

Isn't it primarily the fans gate receipts that pay the wages, so why shouldn't we know ?

It’s a disgrace this situation , we the fans are the losers here . what is going on behind the scenes for crying out loud . Why is George  Hirst allowed to play for the development squads but not the first team , has his Dad walled D.C. up or something ?? It’s quite frankly wrong !! 

Edited by dewsburyowl58

29 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Then why didn't he use the same "Honest" answer last time he was asked?

Bears thinking about doesn't it?

Wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't supposed to say it. 

His demeanor makes it look like he's had enough and is ready to throw the towel in.