Are you expecting 6 points from the next 2 games?

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Barnsley and Millwall up next, both games at home.

Both teams form is inconsistent and these are winnable games

With the current available players are you fully expecting nothing but 6 points from the next 2 games?

Yes..then a 2-0 defeat at villa

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Barnsley and Millwall up next, both games at home.

Both teams form is inconsistent and these are winnable games

With the current available players are you fully expecting nothing but 6 points from the next 2 games?

Yes. Teams we should be beating. Nothing less than 6 points and there will be further calls for him to go and rightfully so

Needs to be 6 at this point, nothing less can save the season. Not actually very confident we’ll do it though, the Millwall game looks like a banana skin, exactly the sort of physical, hard to beat side that we struggle mightily against. Could also see the Barnsley game turning into a repeat of the Derby where we get undone by a younger, hungrier side. My honest guess is we’ll take three or four points from these two then get beaten at Villa. Optimism isn’t exactly flowing freely at present.

If Reach starts both games, No. I know people think I single him out on purpose but he’s a massive reason why we are not as fluent and as positive in our play like we were in Carlos’ debut season. If Carlos ever drops him I suspect we’ll push on up the table. Why on earth would he persevere with a player that makes Jon Beswetherick look world class :rolleyes:

Edited by Great Big Galaa

If there were ever a case of 6 points minimum this is it. The club are on a hiding to nothing in that respect. So naturally that will put more pressure on if we don't do it.

6 points will not solve all of our problems but it would be a good start confidence wise and consistency wise for the bigger tests to come in the build up to Christmas.