Are you expecting 6 points from the next 2 games?

6 hours ago, Birstall Owl said:

4 at best, if we get 3 against Barnsley then we'll put in an awful display against Mi'Wa and salvage a draw in the last few minutes. Then on to Villa where a standard 2-0 defeat follows.

Sounds like classic Wednesday consistency to me bud, consistently inconsistent that is. So yeah - 1-1-1 win, draw, loss. 

12 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Barnsley and Millwall up next, both games at home.

Both teams form is inconsistent and these are winnable games

With the current available players are you fully expecting nothing but 6 points from the next 2 games?

No problemo.

6 points all day long. UTO

Edited by Eastleigh Owl

Dingles were all over us last season when we got a lucky lead, they have lost a few of their best players since though so Im thinking a draw. Heck will have them fired up in a way we dont seem capable of, Millwalls gaffer is no mug either so worrying times ahead

2 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Dingles were all over us last season when we got a lucky lead, they have lost a few of their best players since though so Im thinking a draw. Heck will have them fired up in a way we dont seem capable of, Millwalls gaffer is no mug either so worrying times ahead

Agreed. The ability of other managers to get their teams motivated for big matches in comparison to CC should be ringing alarm bells.

I'd advise nobody to expect two wins. Just be thankful if we do because you can guarantee we'll get tanned at Villa afterwards.

CC's 7-days notice starts tomoz, we will get beat. The bookies are NUTS- 8/11 us? ...kin ell, I wouldn't have a tenner on us at them odds even if I found £500,000 in Hillsborough Park.

Barnsley at 4/1 is very generous. IMHO, we ain't in the hunt no more, CC tactics are bobb-bar and now the *players along with the *fans are disillusioned. (*the majority of both)