Are you expecting 6 points from the next 2 games?

With Carlos adamant we'll still get promoted, you'd think these are your bread and butter home wins wouldn't you? 

i'll go for a draw with Barnsley & a win against Millwall. 4 points isn't awful in isolation, but our form of late has meant these really are must wins.

I expect, nay, demand 3 points from every game until the end of the season.

Poric's Predictions:-

Sheffield Wednesday 5 - 1 Barnsley Football Team

Joe Palmer 27                    Sam Winnall 45+1

Malcolm Fox 29, 89

Kavan Walker 44

George Hirst 77

Sheffield Wednesday 7 - 1 Millwall Football Team

Neil Hargreaves 6              Danny Baker 4

Nigel Short 9, 23, 34

Dean Barrick 50

Tom Hoyland 89, 90+2

It's a sign of how far we've slumped that this thread has even been started.

Personally, I'll be going to both games and will be giving the team my full support.

But...........

I'm actually hoping we lose both. It's the only way I can see Carlos going.

2 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Personally, I'll be going to both games and will be giving the team my full support.

But...........

wow! i would never hope for Wednesday to lose, NEVER! thats absolutely ridiculous

We are told time and time again that our target is to get promoted, if this is the case we really should be beating Barnsley and Millwall at home.

If we can't get 6 points from these 2 games and the number of sides between us and the top 6 grows, then we need to think about reassessing where we are as a club and accept that we are going to be a mid-table side this season which in my view will be abject failure.

We've already failed to beat Birmingham, Sunderland, Bolton and Burton this season, would it really surprise fans if we didn't beat these 2 sides too?

19 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

But...........

I think last night proves that the only way there  will be a parting of the ways between Carlos and Wednesday is if he walks himself.  I don't see the chairman ever sacking him TBH?

1 minute ago, GEE said:

wow! i would never hope for Wednesday to lose, NEVER! thats absolutely ridiculous

Never say never.

As a club we are sick. Carlos has taken us as far as he can and has run out of ideas. The players don't even believe in themselves at the minute let alone him. Every game he stays sets us back further.

When you're sick the medicine isn't nice but it makes you better.

If losing the next 2 is our "Medicine" and means DC has no choice but to get rid, I'd happily take that option for the long term well being of the club.

Not so ridiculous, all winning these games will do is paper over the cracks.

6 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

We are told time and time again that our target is to get promoted, if this is the case we really should be beating Barnsley and Millwall at home.

If we can't get 6 points from these 2 games and the number of sides between us and the top 6 grows, then we need to think about reassessing where we are as a club and accept that we are going to be a mid-table side this season which in my view will be abject failure.

We've already failed to beat Birmingham, Sunderland, Bolton and Burton this season, would it really surprise fans if we didn't beat these 2 sides too?

We're already going to be mid-table Trev. This season's a write-off.

6 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Never say never.

As a club we are sick. Carlos has taken us as far as he can and has run out of ideas. The players don't even believe in themselves at the minute let alone him. Every game he stays sets us back further.

When you're sick the medicine isn't nice but it makes you better.

If losing the next 2 is our "Medicine" and means DC has no choice but to get rid, I'd happily take that option for the long term well being of the club.

Not so ridiculous, all winning these games will do is paper over the cracks.

i honestly would like to see a change in management, we need some fresh ideas and get some confidence into these players but i dont even think losing the next two games would change anything, i think CC will be our manager for rest of the season regardless of how we are doing