Next season kit

2 hours ago, thewookieisdown said:

I tend not to think much about football during the close season.  Logged on here a few weeks ago because bored working from home, and thought why on earth are people fussing so much about the kit.

That was a few weeks ago.  To have got to this point is incompetent.  A very poor show indeed.  

Hopefully in the great scheme of things no more than a blip.  I have no problem at all with what appears to be a policy of minimal playing recruitment this summer.  In my view that's spot on.  But the kit thing is quite a big blip.  It shows that the owner either has an exaggerated sense of what he can deliver himself; and/or that when it comes to the core task of recruiting and retaining staff, he's not doing it.  

One of the more sensible posts in this thread! 

If the kit isn't released by opening day next week then I wish the supporters would just boycott ever buying the new kit when it's eventually released. This is beyond unacceptable and these kind of actions need to be punished. Punish them with your wallet.

4 minutes ago, canadianowl said:

If the kit isn't released by opening day next week then I wish the supporters would just boycott ever buying the new kit when it's eventually released. This is beyond unacceptable and these kind of actions need to be punished. Punish them with your wallet.

:duntmatter:

'Punish them with your wallet.'

Brilliant!

9 minutes ago, canadianowl said:

Punish our own club? lol

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

:duntmatter:

'Punish them with your wallet.'

Brilliant!

That sounds like a BTB car park protest gone wrong. Everyone throws wallets instead of shoes. McCabe scoops 'em up and says "Thanks very much".

Yes.

The club isn't going to go bankrupt if they don't sell 4000 shirts, but they'll notice them sitting on the rack. People complain about how they don't have their sh*t together, then just accept the compromise just because. F00k that.

1 minute ago, canadianowl said:

Yes.

The club isn't going to go bankrupt if they don't sell 4000 shirts, but they'll notice them sitting on the rack. People complain about how they don't have their sh*t together, then just accept the compromise just because. F00k that.

Yeah, motherf*ckers - look at all those shirts just sitting on a rack. How you like me now, eh? Fight the power! The revolution is now!

:ghoulguy:

4 minutes ago, canadianowl said:

Yes.

Well if this is going to happen, then you'd hope the club has been smart enough to negotiate a sale or return deal.

A bit like the one they had with the playoff final t-shirts.

I saw Chansiri today. 

Walked down the South Stand stairs with him . 

Should have asked where kit is really but apethy has set in already. Season hasn't even started and I don't give a roger. Think losing twice in the playoffs has actually finished me off 

lol

On 7/28/2017 at 15:36, j17tjp said:

Sometimes in club shop said today that defo no kit before season. 

Probably September, but wouldn't say 100%

bit of a shame, and I know them blunts will be all over it 'as they're so hilarious' 

let's hope our lads on the field do a better than the staff behind the scenes

WAWAW 

I think Dem Galactico's will have other things on their mind by September like how to get the ball from teams in this league