Next season kit

2 minutes ago, markowl said:

Some people need to look up the definition of 'based on' too.

It's blue and white, that's all it's "based on". Chansiri has given the guff about it being "based on" that kit so he could get away with a blue kit.

Buy it if you like it but I won't be buying any home shirt that's not proper blue & white stripes. If enough did the same Chansiri would stop his alleged obsession of non striped shirts and thus eroding our history.

If he wants record sales of a shirt then he should have summat like this

IMG_8679.JPG.839cca1f70b28ba33440e8b5b2df4394.JPG

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Id buy all my nephews and nieces that one. Wow. That really is the very best

*the better logo too - instantly recognisable as us

14 minutes ago, markowl said:

Some people need to look up the definition of 'based on' too.

If you return to the post I quoted.  I think you'll not find any mention of 'based on'.  I look forward to your apology.

Guest Kameron
9 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

It's blue and white, that's all it's "based on". Chansiri has given the guff about it being "based on" that kit so he could get away with a blue kit.

Buy it if you like it but I won't be buying any home shirt that's not proper blue & white stripes. If enough did the same Chansiri would stop his alleged obsession of non striped shirts and thus eroding our history.

That is a proper Wednesday shirt worn by proper players, playing proper football.  Genuine great times when footie was fun.

Just now, acquiescefc said:

No it's a thread about the new kit which doesn't exist yet, I'll stick with abuse of fools. 

Give it a rest mate.  You're just making yourself look small. If I bother you that much, put me on ignore.  I've better things to do than interact with someone as ignorant as you.  

I'll leave the last word to you, as you come across as a person that always has to have it.

1 minute ago, Sham67 said:

Give it a rest mate.  You're just making yourself look small. If I bother you that much, put me on ignore.  I've better things to do than interact with someone as ignorant as you.  

I'll leave the last word to you, as you come across as a person that always has to have it.

*drops mic.

Guest Deleted member

I'll be absolutely amazed if we arent wearing our new kit today

And what a buzz that will create.

People moan about bad PR - but keeping it under wraps (especially after last seasons leaks which the Chairman was furious about) is a hell of a coup

9 minutes ago, Grandad said:

People moan about bad PR - but keeping it under wraps (especially after last seasons leaks which the Chairman was furious about) is a hell of a coup

There will be a coup if we don't get a new kit soon.

A bigfuckingstripey one (kit not coup).

Up the lobbers.

50 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

That shirt is superb and it should come with matching accessories of obligatory TC Tash & Afro.... Winner!

9 minutes ago, Grandad said:

It's even money we are back in stripes. It wouldn't surprise me if all this has been a marketing ploy to get record sales again.

I'm probably wrong, I'm just hoping there is some positive purpose for the lack of news.

Guest RedDragonOwl

"Eroding our history" :,D

The only things inks that matter, are trophies and winning matches.

stripes and kits dont matter. 

10 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Calm down ladies...how did we ever get through the days of owing HMRC millions with no way of paying?

Its a minor blip on a very positive future 

Wawaw

By protesting, by putting a group together to find a way to raise the money to take over the club ourselves etc

You suggesting going down that route again?

Bit dramatic mate.