Next season kit

Guest Ash76
8 hours ago, rickygoo said:

I'm not flapping at all because if I never see thefucking thing it'll be a day too soon.

lol

You're awfully active in here for someone that's not flapping.

2 minutes ago, mike312 said:

Fair do's. Do we know that for certain?

Given that they supplied us with some training gear at short notice i would have thought that if they were making the kit that would have been the priority for them in terms of our stuff and they would have at least had some kit ready for the players by now, especially if they were using a template design based on what they have produced for others.

Someone might have some actual definitive info but I would be surprised if it is them and if it does turn out to be them it wouldn't surprise me if it's a last minute thing when the original plan to produce our own falls flat.

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Given that they supplied us with some training gear at short notice i would have thought that if they were making the kit that would have been the priority for them in terms of our stuff and they would have at least had some kit ready for the players by now, especially if they were using a template design based on what they have produced for others.

Someone might have some actual definitive info but I would be surprised if it is them and if it does turn out to be them it wouldn't surprise me if it's a last minute thing when the original plan to produce our own falls flat.

Genuinely don't know. But I haven't heard one official line about the training gear or kit so it could be that Lacatoni are supplying us ( which is what I heard) we have the training kit ( as we needed that first) and the kit will follow. This could all be what was planned by the club all along albeit with a delay on the kit? As I say I genuinely don't know.

1 minute ago, mike312 said:

Genuinely don't know. But I haven't heard one official line about the training gear or kit so it could be that Lacatoni are supplying us ( which is what I heard) we have the training kit ( as we needed that first) and the kit will follow. This could all be what was planned by the club all along albeit with a delay on the kit? As I say I genuinely don't know.

Your guess is as good as anyone's until the club actually tell us something!

No doubt it will be raised at the fans forum on Wednesday if we haven't heard anything by then.

8 minutes ago, MrEdwards said:

How does anyone know it isn't Lacatoni?

And is it just me that gets hungry when they see the word Lacatoni?

Reliable posters have said it's not. If it was we would have had it by now (at least for the team).

I've  heard it's being made in China and enough for the team should arrive this week- that seems to be backed up by a few posts.

I'm just hoping the kids prices are reasonable- they can make the adults £80 for me. In fact they should, to subsidise the kids prices. 

Edited by RUMBELOWS91