Next season kit

43 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Is it true they are getting an extra one delivered with 'Sam779' on the back and 'ITK' instead of a number?

No, I think maybe direct sponsorship from 'booking. com' or 'tripadvisor' in support of 'Sam779' ITK knowledge of team hotels! 

20 hours ago, Sam779 said:

The new kit will be arriving at the club on Tuesday.  Don't think it'll be for sale then and might just be the kit for the players.

I'm told we should expect an official announcement on Monday or Tuesday.

So we haven't heard anything today... so I'm looking forward to tomorrow because we will be getting an official announcement. Right? :duntmatter:

20 hours ago, Sam779 said:

The new kit will be arriving at the club on Tuesday.  Don't think it'll be for sale then and might just be the kit for the players.

I'm told we should expect an official announcement on Monday or Tuesday.

Interesting. I had heard on the grapevine (2nd hand admittedly) that the kit was delivered last week and will be announced on Friday this week ready for sale the week of our home game. 

21 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

So we haven't heard anything today... so I'm looking forward to tomorrow because we will be getting an official announcement. Right? :duntmatter:

Erm...yeah...that's right...I think.

7 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

Interesting. I had heard on the grapevine (2nd hand admittedly) that the kit was delivered last week and will be announced on Friday this week ready for sale the week of our home game. 

The kit is definitely arriving at the club tomorrow.

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Saxondale said:

I got told that the kit is not ready to be sold but we will be wearing it on Saturday. I'm sure it will all come out at the steering group anyway. 

Did you get told who's making it? 

Guest wilyfox
Just now, Saxondale said:

No lol

FFS what kind of Dr. are you?! Make yourself useful, book some medicals or summat.