Next season kit

I accept it's poor from the club that this seasons kit isn't released & available to buy but when it is eventually announced how many of those flapping on here will be the first to post "It's crap", "It's not a Wednesday shirt", "Looks poor quality", "I'm not buying it".

11 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

By the way, apparently the new kit is on its way next week, but only enough for players for the time being. 

PS Anyone else heard about Carlos' coffee machine? 

What's the story with the coffee machine ? Spill the beans ..... Pun intended .

42 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I accept it's poor from the club that this seasons kit isn't released & available to buy but when it is eventually announced how many of those flapping on here will be the first to post "It's crap", "It's not a Wednesday shirt", "Looks poor quality", "I'm not buying it".

I'm not flapping at all because if I never see thefucking thing it'll be a day too soon.

lol

Guest The Horse

Is it anything to do with FFP?

Does Chansiri want all the revenue from shirt sales to go onto the balance sheet for the 17-18 season?

Does the Football League assess income for a season starting from exactly day one of the new season does anyone know? 

I dunno, just trying to make sense of it.

1 minute ago, Geosword said:

Does Chansiri want all the revenue from shirt sales to go onto the balance sheet for the 17-18 season?

Does the Football League assess income for a season starting from exactly day one of the new season does anyone know? 

I imagine the income from kit sales is so low - relative to most revenue streams across the season - that it wouldn't make any difference to FFP.

48 minutes ago, Geosword said:

Not 100% certain but I believe FFP year starts on 1st July, same as player contracts & official opening of the summer transfer window.

Guest The Horse

Just seen a post on Facebook from the official SWFC site promoting a Carabao drinks competition.

Should think they're the new sponsors. Why else would we promote a drinks company's competition.

5 minutes ago, Geosword said:

Just seen a post on Facebook from the official SWFC site promoting a Carabao drinks competition.

Should think they're the new sponsors. Why else would we promote a drinks company's competition.

Arent they sponsoring the league cup or fa cup or summat. 

Might have dreamt it tho 

3 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Arent they sponsoring the league cup or fa cup or summat. 

Might have dreamt it tho 

Yes, they are official commercial partners of the EFL

Edited by Zlin Owl

2 hours ago, Geosword said:

Even if it was, what's the problem in putting the design out but not putting it on sale until nearer the time? 

I actually don't think it's that though. 

18 hours ago, Sam779 said:

The new kit will be arriving at the club on Tuesday.  Don't think it'll be for sale then and might just be the kit for the players.

I'm told we should expect an official announcement on Monday or Tuesday.

Is it true they are getting an extra one delivered with 'Sam779' on the back and 'ITK' instead of a number?

4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Is it true they are getting an extra one delivered with 'Sam779' on the back and 'ITK' instead of a number?

If nothing is announced tomorrow then I guess you can think of another phrase instead of ITK.