Next season kit

40 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Just watching an old episode of Father Ted & realised where DC got last seasons kit from.

IMG_0326.JPG.5abfce5d6e0ae29de86bb58ef9db8870.JPG

lol

Looks like we've been scouting and recruiting some of those players the past couple of years :ph34r::ghoulguy:

If only we had brought in Father Jack on his remote controlled wheelchair to add some pace to our side :manager:

1 minute ago, Kopparberg said:

I have not read all 129 pages of this thread.

Did I miss owt? 

The long and short of 130 pages is; we haven't got a kit yet, we don't know what it looks like and we don't know when it's being released.

Decided to try and alternative match and shirt today. 

Took my son to his first match Sheffield FC v Hallam FC. Great for little kids as he could get up and walk around and be close to the action. Was contemplating taking him to the Rangers game but thought he wouldn't sit still.

If anyone is itching to get a new football shirt I can recommend a look in the direction of the Sheffield FC website. They're selling their new shirt for under £20 (their away shirt is blue) 

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/other-uk-clubs/non-league/sheffield-fc.html

IMG_icbnfa.jpg

Guest Ash76
1 hour ago, canadianowl said:

Punish them with your wallet.

Hahaha. 

'Come here Mr Chansiri. Now bend over, 6 of the best for you' said canadianowl whilst reaching for his wallet

35 minutes ago, mike312 said:

The long and short of 130 pages is; we haven't got a kit yet, we don't know what it looks like and we don't know when it's being released.

Not quite true but it deflects from the excitement for some.  (Not you).

The home shirt will be blue body with white sleeves.  The third kit will be white with gold trim.  The only mystery is the away kit and the manufacturer although Lacatoni look to be favourites unless Carlos' connections are just bridging a gap.

There is maybe a late deal on a fairly well known sponsor which has held things up, who knows?

This hasn't stopped every single issue relating to kits EVER being regurgitated in this thread but the funniest bit for me is this absolute necessity to wear the shirt on holiday when about 2% of anyone actually seeing the kit would firstly know who it is and even less so know if it's the new one or not.

The cool dudes buy some shorts in the sales for swimming in and a retro one if you really want to wear one as a grown man not actually playing football.

I hope they're smart for the team like and I hope it's Lacatoni because it will be different and sexy and foreign and a bit funky.  And a shambles.

The new kit will be arriving at the club on Tuesday.  Don't think it'll be for sale then and might just be the kit for the players.

I'm told we should expect an official announcement on Monday or Tuesday.

15 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

Decided to try and alternative match and shirt today. 

Took my son to his first match Sheffield FC v Hallam FC. Great for little kids as he could get up and walk around and be close to the action. Was contemplating taking him to the Rangers game but thought he wouldn't sit still.

If anyone is itching to get a new football shirt I can recommend a look in the direction of the Sheffield FC website. They're selling their new shirt for under £20 (their away shirt is blue) 

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/other-uk-clubs/non-league/sheffield-fc.html

IMG_icbnfa.jpg

Stuff it... just ordered myself a Sheffield FC away shirt. Will probably look like Wednesdays home shirt anyway and at least half the price.

Edited by MrTacoSWFC

3 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

The new kit will be arriving at the club on Tuesday.  Don't think it'll be for sale then and might just be the kit for the players.

I'm told we should expect an official announcement on Monday or Tuesday.

Hopefully the start to a positive week tomorrow.  New shirt and Djourou signing, then another 1-2 in before Saturday.  Grind out a result with the established players at Preston then unleash the new players in the league cup.  Sorted 

2 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Hopefully the start to a positive week tomorrow.  New shirt and Djourou signing, then another 1-2 in before Saturday.  Grind out a result with the established players at Preston then unleash the new players in the league cup.  Sorted 

Get the moisture levels of the new pies sorted out along with a bit more browness to the sausage rolls by the first home match and job's a good un!

CC's hair is coming along nicely although it will be around Christmas time when we finally see his fully fledged Bannanflap. The fans really need to be patient with this.

7 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Stuff it... just ordered myself a Sheffield FC away shirt. Will probably look like Wednesdays home shirt anyway and at least half the price.

Think I'll join yer, and Hallam fc shirt as well, 2 for the price of 1, Hallam shirt £26 and blue and white stripes. 

My shirt monies going on historical Sheffield football clubs, giving summat back to the community till we get our stripes back. NEG THAT new shirt clappers.