Summer 2017 non-mega transfer thread

Any news on outgoings? Our squad is ridiculously bloated in areas. Need to clear 5-7 players out either on loan or full transfer I'd have thought. 

We have (off top of my head so may be wrong):

5 pro keepers on the books

8 pro forwards on the books

8 pro center mids on the books

2 pro casualty extras on the books. 

Surely we need a bit of a clear out? 

Most of our players can do a job! Add value etc, but I'd rather have a youngster as our 3rd choice for a position than an aging player who is likely on a random a week.

4 minutes ago, marshy said:

#SWFC in for Alan Hutton at Villa. Fans favourite but I can see him being allowed the move. Not short of rbs (Bree and Richie De Laet) #AVFC

4 replies3 retweets4 likes

Retweet

Direct message

32 AND Scottish. So ticks all our boxes.

Huddersfield Town are looking to beat Swansea City to the signing of Barnsley full-back Andy Yiadom, TEAMtalk understands.

The Ghana international is a man in-demand with Reading and Queens Park Rangers also launching bids to land the 25-year-old, who has caught the eye since moving to Oakwell on a free transfer from Barnet last summer.

But Yiadom is understood to have his heart set on a move to the Premier League and Swansea were in pole position to land him.

Now, Barnsley’s Yorkshire rivals Huddersfield have entered the fray and TEAMtalk understands they are confident of securing his signature.

Just now, Bloxwich Owl said:

Huddersfield Town are looking to beat Swansea City to the signing of Barnsley full-back Andy Yiadom, TEAMtalk understands.

The Ghana international is a man in-demand with Reading and Queens Park Rangers also launching bids to land the 25-year-old, who has caught the eye since moving to Oakwell on a free transfer from Barnet last summer.

But Yiadom is understood to have his heart set on a move to the Premier League and Swansea were in pole position to land him.

Now, Barnsley’s Yorkshire rivals Huddersfield have entered the fray and TEAMtalk understands they are confident of securing his signature.

Hutton it is then...:duntmatter:

Hutton gets stuck in and although Villa fans have slated him over the years; I did hear them praise him last season when they were garbage. 

Mostly down to him giving 100% and trying hard, so a lot of Wednesday fans will love him. lol

He was ok st Spurs, but that was years ago.