Summer 2017 non-mega transfer thread

Someone just said we'd made an announcement and then removed it so I jumped on Twitter can't see anything? Anyone spot it? 

Also so whilst I was searching saw a Forrest fan claiming McGugan will be a Cardiff player soon. If so I'll forgive Colin for all his past antics! 

QPR are currently chasing Wolverhampton Wanderers striker Joe Mason.

Mason, who joined Wolves from Cardiff City in January 2016, has struggled to hold down a regular place in the side since moving to Molineux.

The 26-year-old, who has scored seven goal in 37 appearances, is also said to be attracting the attention of Nottingham Forest, who are keen to add the powerful striker to their ranks.

Should we have been in for Roberts and Scowen from Barnsley? Would they have improved us? Have to admit I don't know a great deal about either. Would have quite liked us to have been in for Wisdom who has now signed for Derby. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Should we have been in for Roberts and Scowen from Barnsley? Would they have improved us? Have to admit I don't know a great deal about either. Would have quite liked us to have been in for Wisdom who has now signed for Derby. 

Roberts would have been a good signing. Don't think Scowen is any better than what we have in the middle.

1 minute ago, Shifty Powers said:

After a new RB according to Nixon

Strange one if true. 

Really hope so Hunt is steady but Plamer is not a good enough backup IMO. Should be looking at someone better than Hunt hopefully.