Summer 2017 non-mega transfer thread

Just now, swfc1983 said:

Really hope so Hunt is steady but Plamer is not a good enough backup IMO. Should be looking at someone better than Hunt hopefully.

I think Hunt was arguably the most improved player post Xmas.

Palmer is solid enough as a back up.

I just feel we have more pressing issues in the side than RB. 

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

I'm guessing the rb would replace Palmer and keep the heat on Hunt

This is the area we will look to add speed 

I'm hoping he'll be better than Hunt. 

I like Jack but it's all about improving the starting II this time not squad fillers. 

6 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

Don't want to see Tom lees go but honestly if we get enough money for him let him off, we got him for nothing and without the likes of loovens beside him, he has looked lost at times but I'd rather keep him 

We paid a fee for lees

Bersant Celina will spend the coming season on loan at Ipswich Town.

The highly-rated Kosovo international winger has been at Manchester City since 2012, and made two appearances for their first team during the 2015-16 campaign.

19:25

MALONE TO HUDDERSFIELD?

Huddersfield are in talks to sign Fulham left-back Scott Malone, according to Sky sources.

The newly-promoted Premier League club are locked in negotiations with the Whites, who are prepared to sell the 26-year-old.

Malone joined Fulham from Cardiff City last summer and was instrumental in the West London club's play-off push.  He enjoyed a fine season in all and shone as Fulham twice thrashed Huddersfield home and away in the Sky Bet Championship.

25 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

19:25

MALONE TO HUDDERSFIELD?

Huddersfield are in talks to sign Fulham left-back Scott Malone, according to Sky sources.

The newly-promoted Premier League club are locked in negotiations with the Whites, who are prepared to sell the 26-year-old.

Malone joined Fulham from Cardiff City last summer and was instrumental in the West London club's play-off push.  He enjoyed a fine season in all and shone as Fulham twice thrashed Huddersfield home and away in the Sky Bet Championship.

Everybody beat Huddersfield home and away :columbo: