Derby County vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread *** Early Kick Off ***

Brilliant stuff Pauli. Morning all, hope you're keeping well.

I have a feeling we just might nick this one. 1-0 or 2-1.

Think it's going to be tense whatever happens, then again we are so minty fresh you could roll us flat, wrap in foil and sell in packs of 5.

We are going up, say we are going up etc etc.

edit - oh and thanks for the heads up on early kick off. No doubt muggins would have missed that again.

Edited by themaskedowl

Great OMDT as ever Pauli.

Just looked at the match results you posted, can't believe it but I was there the last time we beat them 10 bloody years ago, I mean 10 sodding years without a win against these buggers!

Can the shades of Hillsborough continue to be thus polluted? It is beyond endurance!

There is only one solution to this. In the words of Prince (R.I.P.):

"Let's get to Ramming"

C'mon Wednesday!

I mean in the name of all that is holy, 10 years, 10 effin' years! Someone's having a flipping laugh.

Mind you, win this and all will be forgiven (well for the next 7 days at least) as it seals the play-offs.

Ah, Derby. All I know about it is I once went to the BR Engineering works to pick up a train seat (bizarre, boring story behind that one!)

That "not conceded in open play since God knows when" looks more like a challenge than a statistic to me - let's teach 'em a lesson!

Top class OMDT, Pauli. Branching out into Latin, eh? That'll raise the intellectual level of the debate on here (I don't fink!).

Usual miserable Satdi, so I'll have to catch Pathe news bulletins on me crystal set hidden in an unfeasibly-small cardboard suitcase with a "P&O Dover - Calais - Dover 1938" sticker on it.

C'marn yooz OOOwurlz!

Up early to do some paving - promised my wife I would do this today so in order to be free by noon I have to make an early start!

Law of averages says we must be due a result against DCFC......................Law of Sod says we'll lose! As that would be just too uncomfortable to bear for a whole week, I am going for a convincing play-off securing win today and a return to the Midlands with a re-run of the Forest game.

DCFC 0 - SWFC 3. - roared on by a bouncing bank of Wednesdayites and followed by a series of those beautiful mobile home videos of goal celebrations on Owlstalk that are always a real joy to share for those of us who can't get to the game.

Have a great day out if you're going to be there and sing your hearts out as you have done all season :manager:  :manager:

Great OP.

The Wednesday team stopped at my golf club last night they were in the bar looking the part. This club really has come a long way under Milan and now DC.

But today is a tough game let's hope that Derby relax and are already dreaming of Wembley a win at Pride Park is well overdue.

A Derby mate of mine has lent me his season ticket so I am with my ram mates today. We are all suited and booted celebrating St. George's day meeting at 10:00 for a full English and a gallon of English beer. Should be a great time.