Derby County vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread *** Early Kick Off ***

Excellent OMDT Pauli. This one is on Bein Sports in Aus. First one in 2016 I think. If I drink enough while watching we will win. I'll try not to let you down. 1-2 to the Owls. Hooper Forestieri.

Edited by Kalamunda

Morning chums

Ollie and I both agree............................we're doomed I tell thi

Just gotta get something today.............a point will do but I just cant see it............our goals have dried up........Fessi will be booked for diving then sent off for a second offence. Hooper will  run into the post and end up being out for the next 5 games............Banana man will trip over Westwoods leg and both will be long term injuries. Helan will score an own goal and big Dave will hit the woodwork 4 times and knock himself out with the 4th rebound.

Plus the Welsh mob will score 5

Apart from that...........I see no reason why a 0-0 draw shouldn't be achievable

COME ON WEDNESDAT FFS

Come on Wednesday get it done today boys, we really don't want to lose today with them playing Bolton or else the pressure is on us big time in the 6 pointer game next.

We need to break the bad run of form at that poo poo ground though every time I have been we have played terribly. Come on boys get at them today please UTO