MK Dons vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

An away win for the mighty Owls please...Reckon 2-0 with Hooper accidentally getting one of 'em!! Wonder if Karl Robinson will be wearing a bit of Xmas knitwear??...I quite like him actually!! Also my Marshall 50 watt Master Volume Combo will be left full on feeding back like a wailing banshee for the whole 90+ minutes in memory of the late great Jim Marshall !!!!...What a legend!!....

Cheers Pauli. As always your OMDT's get us off on the right track. Can't agree with all those saying we start slowly, your threads are always on fiyah!

Afternoon all, hope you're keeping well. Just put up the Christmas tree with li'l ones. I know it's late but we were away on hols early December.

Win coming up I think. Really should be. We need to get some go forward to avoid losing momentum.

SWFC Bandwagon leaving shortly. If you know what's good for you, be on it.

BEoUVDJCQAALb5w.jpg

(I hope Maxine is still driving or this could be a short trip).

Morning all, superb yet again Pauli, I'd been particularly looking forward to your unique narration of MK Dons'... "history", and you didn't disappoint.. About to get some rest before heading off to the "moo camp", a win here could give us a huge lift. We've had some trouble with Joao starting recently but actually I can't help but think this would be an OK opportunity to give it one last try, against a defence that is probably going to be less of a tough nut to crack, see if Joao can give us a real confidence-boosting performance up front, maybe a bit like away at Rotherham.

That 0-0 draw against them at Hillsborough in the FA Cup was one of my all time worst games as a Wednesdayite, still shudder at the memory of watching Martin Taylor hoof the ball three feet over Mama Sidibe's head for 90 minutes... horrendous. It was pathetically obvious they'd beat us in the replay. Hopefully we get some payback and I don't freeze inside what I'm regularly warned is one of the coldest stadiums in England. 

MK Dons 0-4 Wednesday (Joao 6, 54, Forestieri 19, Hooper 81)

Despite being there I cannot recall anything about the 0-0 at all. Absolutely nothing.  Actually, there are quite a few games like that in the last decade.

These OMDTs come thick and fast at this time of the year and none of them are easy.  In fact there are no easy OMDTs in the Championship and today's was no exception.

I am really pleased to see, Pauli, that you are maintaining a good vibe and a strong dynamic throughout this demanding time and retaining your comic focus on the history of the opposites.

I particulary liked the transitions from fiction to fact and felt that, probobbly, this was one of your  top six performances!

With the help of 'the massive': MKDFC 0 - 4 SWFC    Nuihu12 (pen), Wallace 34, McGugan68, Sougou 90+3.

Up the Owls!!

It's not 80 miles, more like 50 but who really cares.

We aren't very good, and have only scored 15 goals this season. I fully expect you to win MK Dons 0-2 Sheffield Wednesday.

But you have had a bit off a hard time recently, not exactly smashing teams and winning loads so maybe we can sneak a draw.

he makes up as he goes along mate its not meant to be taken literally .........