MK Dons vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Mrs MK is coming to her first ever Wednesday game tonight

So we have our scapegoat if it all goes wrong

Young un having his first experience of a Wednesday away game as well, but should be a gentle introduction

Hope we win so we can burn the MK Dons flag that the horrible people on our road fly

Scares me when we are expecting a win. Just keeps reminding me of the Charlton game.

Yeah, that Charlton no show, was fresh enough in the memory to make me think twice about going to this one. Hoping I don't find Hooper's name amongst the starters tonight, our 2 most ineffective showings of late, were both the times he started

For once I just hope we don't break a team's bad run.

After watching these against Ipswich at the weekend, it will be a tough game with our fragile defence. If we play like we can and the front 4 are up for it, we should win comfortably. I would start with Nuhiu or Hooper and get Joao on after 60 to smash em.

Heart says 3-0 head says 0-0. We need a win.

A message to all regular OMDT 'ers. If we do happen to go a goal behind in the first half, can we not have the mass spitting out of dummies that usually ensues? Just hold it in to the end and then if we've got tonked feel free to spit it as far as you like.

Always bear in mind though that it could be worse, it's only December, we're not looking over our shoulders for a change and more importantly you could be a Blade.