MK Dons vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

A message to all regular OMDT 'ers. If we do happen to go a goal behind in the first half, can we not have the mass spitting out of dummies that usually ensues? Just hold it in to the end and then if we've got tonked feel free to spit it as far as you like.

Always bear in mind though that it could be worse, it's only December, we're not looking over our shoulders for a change and more importantly you could be a Blade.

I've spit my dummy out massively during the Huddersfield and Cardiff games... I'll really really try not too tonight. I promise. 

Spending money and having ambitions is just going to my head... I need to adapt maaaaan.

Yeah I accept that. It's a strange situation for us to be in and brings its own stresses.

My point is is that we're ALL thoroughly hacked off when we concede a goal but after I've kicked the cat I think ok we can pull this back and you want to hear others saying the same. I look on here and it's all ' we're doomed ' and a CC out thread at half time. I can't get my head round it.

Ok we're all desperate for them not to let it slip and to push on but if the season ended tonight I've had more pleasure being an Owl this year than since the 90s.

Yeah we've won nowt and yeah I'm a serial clapper but we're all in this together, aren't we ?

My grandad wouldn't have wanted some of you in the trenches with him. That's for sure.

Big opportunity tonight, let's see what we're made of. A win could propel us into the top 6 for the first time since early in the season - couldn't be a much better incentive for the lads.

I'd go with: Westwood, Hunt, Turner, Loovens, Pudil, Hutchinson, Lee, Bannan, Wallace, Forrestieri, Nuhiu. Subs: Wildsmith, Palmer, Semedo, Lopez, Sougou, Joao, Hooper.

First goal will be important as ever; really confident we can win if we get it. Would take 0-0 at HT with us playing well, then pushing on to get the winner second half.

Prediction: 0-2 Owls.