Kop Owl Gone

To the people willing to change everything about the club in order to turn it into a 'proper club' whatever that means (presumably only clubs in the Premiership

count as 'proper clubs' these days) - wouldn't it be quicker to just go and support Manchester City or something?

Zebra Burgers look good ? , I've had Kangaroo Steaks and Kangaroo Burgers at Walkabout In the past, was nice, not so sure about zebra looks too fatty to be honest

zebraburgers.png

Responsibly sourced from the arid plains of South Africa, these supremely healthy Zebra Burgers are made from the finest mince of the Burchell’s Zebra – the ONLY subspecies allowed to be eaten.

http://www.musclefood.com/zebra-burgers.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwwIKxBRDKhOz7ytT30vkBEiQAT1NaPZNgqacmYZCDf_wT58sZYM8ZwtELhA1ntsZXjlD7SmEaAn6-8P8HAQ

And they self scan at the checkout

To the people willing to change everything about the club in order to turn it into a 'proper club' whatever that means (presumably only clubs in the Premiership

count as 'proper clubs' these days) - wouldn't it be quicker to just go and support Manchester City or something?

lol

Brilliant

It's the same everywhere in English game - the race to the .........17th place in the premier league.

I pride myself on not making personal insults to other OwlsTalkers but I nearly did after reading your post

Purely hypothetical, but out of interest, if Chansiri said that this was a way around Financial Fair Play and was the only way we would be able to sign a striker in January within FFP rules. If he then offered you the option of keeping or removing it, what would you say?

Purely hypothetical, but out of interest, if Chansiri said that this was a way around Financial Fair Play and was the only way we would be able to sign a striker in January within FFP rules. If he then offered you the option of keeping or removing it, what would you say?

Keep it but can we change the zebras into reindeers for Crimbo ?

Putting some non perminant adverts up is hardly changing everything about the club is it? Bloody hell.

That's not what he said though is it?

I'm pretty sure he was responding to posts like these:

He can do what he wants to get us back to being a proper club

Bar changing us to red and white, yep

Which seems to be a fair point to me. With statements like that it does seem to make more sense for Ecclesall to go and support someone who is already a 'proper club' if the only thing he passionately cares about is that we don't play in red and white.

I doubt Ecclesall really does believe what he said in those posts though.

On the subject of these banners, I actually don't mind them.

Walking through the five arches down Herries Road used to send shivers down your spine - the wall of blue and the proud owl was pretty iconic.

Now it's plastered in black sheeting advertising a morally questionable firm - and there are some that are fine with all that? How can anyone claim it looks anything other than dreadful?

Walked down there today. Still a wall of blue. Still a proud owl...an even bigger Owl than before.

It looked absolutely fine, if not better.

Didn't feel any different walking down that hill today. Everything that made The Kop special is still there, the only difference is the thought that the sponsorship around The Kop is probably making us serious money!