Kop Owl Gone

It looks horrible and tacky, yes I know we are getting money for it but i'm sick of seeing ads - have you been in a crash? sick of getting phone calls asking me too, now there is a massive ugly blankett covering all the kop with this plastered all over it, ....I'm not keen!

Guest mrbluesky

It looks horrible and tacky, yes I know we are getting money for it but i'm sick of seeing ads - have you been in a crash? sick of getting phone calls asking me too, now there is a massive ugly blankett covering all the kop with this plastered all over it, ....I'm not keen!

This and more.

So.....

Basically anything that that the club do to try and increase revenue and help us become a better side, in turn seeing better football and having a better class of opposition play us every week is wrong.

Put up ticket prices  - Wrong

Memberships - Wrong

Advertising on the stadium - Wrong 

Some of you on here really are to saintly, but I am glad if you had lets say an accident on a rollercoaster and lost a leg you would not claim, you guys keep the world turning.

love how this advert affects your life. We get money from this which improves the team. But you  dont want a decent team on the pitch because an advert looks tacky.

Classic. 

If someone offered you money to put an advert on your taxi and it was a decent amount of money you would take it regardless of how tacky it was.

with the up coming TV coverage i can fully understand in ground / vision advertising  working for us and the advertiser

not so much the plastic wrapping outside

unless they're hoping to cash in on accidents caused by distracted drivers