Chansiri Latest Interview

Checking out Att's instagram it looks like we may have just got a fan for life here...

And he's only seen us this season when we've been awful to watch at home. Let's hope he eventually gets to see the sort of football that us older fans witnessed in the early 90s.

Looks like Milan has certainly ensured we are in safe hands, we are and always have been a classy club with fans who aren't afraid to voice their opinion but never in a nasty way and very quick to take the mick out of ourselves! (Yes we have our idiots)

Unlike the club we share this city with who are pretty much despised.

Mr Chansiri and especially master Att Chansiri you have made a right and wise choice.

Here's to the future!

I am such a miserable, pessimistic tvvat. Still fully expect this to be a terrible Venkys / Vincent Tan hybrid.

i think a lot of us worried about that mate  but MM seems confident and aft 2 mins when he said he would respect our clubs tradition and history that kicked that idea into touch mate 

Edited by steelowl

I am such a miserable, pessimistic tvvat. Still fully expect this to be a terrible Venkys / Vincent Tan hybrid.

think he's spent more in the first week than Venkys spent in a season

Always right to maintain healthy skepticism. No one knows anything about him and you always expect positive sound bites.

But from first impressions there are no alarm bells ringing

Att really does seem like a top lad. Clearly a very respectful family that I think we will owe a lot of gratitude too. Obviously done his research into the club based on his Hirsty comments.

Att for future player chairman.

Seems like a nice bloke and everything Milan eluded to. 

He has committed the best part of £1.5 million on a pitch and a scoreboard. That is a clear statement to me that he means business. 

Also interested to know how he plans to market us in SE Asia. I'm 100% behind Sheffield Wednesday becoming a global brand.